Go beyond the basics with your Nikon D800. In this Beyond the Basics Guide you'll learn in greater detail about the User Settings Modes, bracketing, autofocus modes and area modes, multiple exposures, interval timer photography, choosing lenses and accessories, camera care and maintenance and much, much more!
Now you have ready to go instruction of all Nikon D800 camera functions where you need it and when you need it. Really want to capture the Coliseum and Pantheon on your trip to Rome?
Take along your Android phone or tablet and, while you're on the plane, enjoy a Pro training session with a QuickPro Camera Guide specialist.
This tutorial provides:
- Instructional video on all aspects of the Nikon D800 camera and photography.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
Nikon D800 Beyond the Basics Subjects:
- Introduction to the Nikon D800
- Customizing Camera Buttons and Dials
- Customizing the LCD Illumination Switch
- Customizing the Multiselector Center Button
- Customizing the Multiselector
- Customizing the Function (Fn) Button
- Customizing the Function Button/Command Dials
- Customizing the Preview Button
- Customizing the AE-L/AF-L Button
- Customizing the Shutter Speed & Aperture Lock
- Customizing the Bracket Button
- Customizing the Command Dials
- Customizing Release Button to Use Dial
- Customizing the Memory Card Slot Release Lock
- Customizing Camera Indicators
- Customizing the AF On Button with Optional Battery Pack
- Additional Features of Buttons
- Bracketing: Exposure
- Bracketing: Flash Level
- Bracketing: White Balance
- Bracketing: Active D Lighting
- Multiple Exposures and Interval Timer Photography
- Creating a Multiple Exposure
- Interval Timer Photography
- Movie Mode Features
- Movie Mode: Function (Fn) Button
- Movie Mode: Customizing the Preview Button
- Movie Mode: Customizing the AE-L/AF-L Button
- Movie Mode: Customizing the Shutter Button
- Using Nikon Lenses
- Lens Compatibility
- Lens Selection
- Custom Settings
- Custom Setting Menu: Autofocus
- Custom Setting Menu: Metering & Exposure
- Custom Setting Menu: Timers & AE Lock
- Custom Setting Menu: Shooting & Display
- Custom Setting Menu: Bracketing & Flash
- Camera Maintenance
This training content was produced by QuickPro, LLC. This product is not sponsored by Nikon, Corp. or its subsidiaries. Nikon Product Names and terminology are trademarks of Nikon, Corp.
Tags: nikon d800 , nikon d800 illumination button? , multiple exposures nikon d5000 , how to use custom white balance in nikon d800 , d800 autofocusmodes , d800 bracketing menu , nikon d800 portrait , nikon d800 accessories , nikon d800 dial