Guide to Sony a65
by: Netframes • 2
Take photos like a pro with your Sony a65. In this Guide you'll learn about the cameras features, User Settings Modes, bracketing, autofocus modes and area modes, multiple exposures, interval timer photography, choosing lenses and accessories, camera care and maintenance and much, much more!
With Android Camera Guides from QuickPro, you'll never have to miss the shot of your life again. Now you have ready to go instruction of all Sony a65 camera functions and features.
This tutorial provides:
- Instructional video on all aspects of the Sony a65 camera.
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching in the field.
- Introduction to the Sony a65
- Customizing Camera Buttons & Dials
- Focusing Features & Techniques
- Using the Built-in GPS
- Movie File Formats & Record Settings
- Installing the Software & Using PMB
- Using Image Data Converter Software
- Using Custom Functions & Lens Correction
- Image Files & File Management
- Lens & Accessory Selection
- Camera Care & Maintenance
This training content was produced by QuickPro, LLC. This product is not sponsored by Sony Corp. or its subsidiaries. Sony Product Names and terminology are trademarks of Sony Corp.
Tags: sony a65 , sony a65 video tutorial , what settings for star photo sony a65 , sony a65 beyond by quickpro , app for sony a65 , quick pro user guide sony a65 , sony a65 quickpro training , quickpro sony a65 , interval timer sony a65