Stop cropping your photos for Instagram! InstaSquare puts any photo in a square and then sends it to instagram where you can keep the full photo.
I use InstaSquare on all my personal Instagram photos, for squaring, rotating and zooming. Often with a thin black border. Check it out on Instagram under the username "farstukvist".
- select square image size: 512, 1024 or 2048px
- select color depth: 16 bit or 32 bit
- pinch zoom image inside the square frame
- move image inside the square frame
- zooming, rotating and moving is lightning fast and smooth
- rotate image freely (any degree) with two fingers
- rotate by fixed 90 degrees (normal rotation)
- select square resolution between 512, 1024 and 2048.
- optionally add an overlay frame
- watermark (custom text)
- enter watermark text
- select watermark position
- change watermark transparency
- thin border
- gold frame
- rounded corners
- soft edges
- select any color for the frame
- select any color for the background
- share to any app, not just instagram
- save image to gallery
- use camera or gallery to pick image
- listens to action_send intent from any other image/photo app
watermarks can be used as signature, positioned above or below the photo.
more features will follow
metal texture provided by: TextureX.com
Tags: instasquare quiz , instasquare , free instafitit pro , instasquare or squareit , instasquare pro , instafitit pro , instasquare pro 1.62 , instasquarer , instasquare application