Lapse It • Time Lapse • Pro
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Create time-lapsed projects
- Highly configurable
- Insert sound clips on your videos
- Lapse it Gallery takes too long to load
+ By Interactive Universe
Lapse it allows you to create time-lapsed videos using your device camera
We're already using our Android devices as our main camera. The only catch is that it doesn't include all the features that a medium or high-end camera brings. However, our camera can become whatever we want thanks to the apps. Apps like Lapse it that adds a new functionality to our camera.
It allows you to capture one frame every X seconds. Thus, you can set the frame interval, time scale limit mode, initial delay (in millisecs), resolution (up to 720P in this Pro version), encoder, quality and frames per second. Once captured, it will create automatically a preview of your time-lapsed video. Of course, once done you can edit it: add effects (just 4 in the lite version), insert sound tracks, trim it, flip and render it (to MP4, MOV and FLV). It has everything you need to create in a simple way professional time-lapsed projects.
Pro version features: it includes more effects, choose resolution (240P, 320P, 480P and 720P), capture shots using the camera full sensor. The Pro version also permits capturing from front camera and silent camera (not all phones support it).
Finally, from Gallery you can watch both, your projects from "My Gallery" and projects from other people (already rendered) from Lapse It Gallery. This is great to have an idea that what you can make with this app. Must have.
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
★ Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
★ You can watch a great video review at http://youtu.be/8jhIyDYcumM
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
● Capture stunning shots using the full potential ( Full Sensor ) of your camera
● Blazing fast render engine that creates gorgeous Full HD ( 1080p ) videos
● Import image sequences from your DSLR or GoPro cameras
● Import pre-recorded videos to create slow motion and fast motion versions of them
● Use any song from your library as the sound track of your video
● Speed up your time lapse with millisecond precision up to 240x
● Adjustable manual controls for exposure, focus, white balance and scene modes
● Share directly to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google Plus and many others
● Stunning effect filters to make your lapse even more stunning
● Tons of post-capture options including trimming, adding timestamp, square mode, backwards playback and more
● Stop motion and clay animation mode with onion skin
● Schedule the capture to start and stop automatically
● Super easy to use with intuitive interface and no registration needed
● Lapse It is the best time lapse and stop motion available on Google Play
● Real photo based time lapse and not just record high speed videos
● Capture interval for photos ranging from milliseconds to hours
● Resume capture for multiple days or different location projects
● Captures with higher image quality and for longer than HyperLapse
● Supports background capture on compatible devices
● Built-in time lapse social gallery
● Supports camera zoom
● Supports front facing camera
● Silent camera shutter mode
● Export to H264, MP4, MOV and FLV
● Easily adjustable full featured settings
● Hyper lapse stabilisation not supported at the moment
● No restrictions for capture length or frames
● More powerful than FrameLapse and Droid TimeLapse
● Android L ( Lollipop ) major update coming soon
● Tested and approved by more than 1.000.000 creative people
Lapse It has a UNIQUE and POWERFUL native render engine that allows you to create spectacular videos, it is blazing fast, robust, support audio and has a fully featured range of settings to apply.
Lapse It is the ONLY app on Google Play with this powerful render engine, and the only one that really works rendering the videos in the Android proper format, so you can easily watch the videos on your phone, share it across the web and with other devices.
Also there's plenty of features, you can really customise your sequence of pictures in many different ways and will be easy to archive the desired result. You can even apply different cool and stylish cam effects to them, such as vintage and black and white.
This new version brings more integration with social networks so you can easily publish your videos or share through the built-in Lapse It gallery, where other users can watch and vote.
We are on these social engines:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/lapseit
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/lapseit
Google Plus - http://goo.gl/qnD8l
WHAT IS TIMELAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that allows you to accelerate a video to and watch slowly changing events much faster.
Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like drawing or playing sports or anything else that you can imagine.
You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
• New Android Lollipop camera mode that includes manual controls and more, to access the new camera go to New Capture - More - "Material" Camera ( Only accessible on Android L )
• Material camera supports full background capture with device screen off or Lapse It on background.
• We worked on the "awesome render engine" and the import video feature to make them compatible with more devices.
If you like Lapse It, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Thank you !
Everytime I start this app up to create a time lapse from an existing video, a directory gets created with the same timestamp as the LapseItPro directory. That is not a problem for me but the name of the directory is f##k !! Way to go generating profanity on my phone. Looks like an angry develop er snuck some code in. Pls fix guys...
Works well works better if you put your phone in flight mode
I love how easy it is to share on Facebook, instagram, email .... I would highly recommend this. Took it snowboarding and used one of those long poles for holding phones and got some amazing shots. Can't wait to put it on my bike when the weather gets better. Enjoy, this is a FUN app!
Just one question. Can I uninstall Lapse It, now that I have Lapse It Pro?
Galaxy S5 user, app works fabulous, although...as a beginner to time-lapse photography I cannot vouch for any more advance use than getting it to work. As a beginner also, I do enjoy the easy to understand layout of settings and options, with self explanatory notes to help you decide what could work best for your chosen clips. Happy customer:-)