Lapse It • Time Lapse • Pro
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Create time-lapsed projects
- Highly configurable
- Insert sound clips on your videos
- Lapse it Gallery takes too long to load
+ By Interactive Universe
We're already using our Android devices as our main camera. The only catch is that it doesn't include all the features that a medium or high-end camera brings. However, our camera can become whatever we want thanks to the apps. Apps like Lapse it that adds a new functionality to our camera.
It allows you to capture one frame every X seconds. Thus, you can set the frame interval, time scale limit mode, initial delay (in millisecs), resolution (up to 720P in this Pro version), encoder, quality and frames per second. Once captured, it will create automatically a preview of your time-lapsed video. Of course, once done you can edit it: add effects (just 4 in the lite version), insert sound tracks, trim it, flip and render it (to MP4, MOV and FLV). It has everything you need to create in a simple way professional time-lapsed projects.
Pro version features: it includes more effects, choose resolution (240P, 320P, 480P and 720P), capture shots using the camera full sensor. The Pro version also permits capturing from front camera and silent camera (not all phones support it).
Finally, from Gallery you can watch both, your projects from "My Gallery" and projects from other people (already rendered) from Lapse It Gallery. This is great to have an idea that what you can make with this app. Must have.
★ Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
★ "Looking to do time-lapse with your mobile device? Lapse It is a very appealing option" by Erez Zukerman, PCWorld
★ "Lapse It is by far the best time lapse application I’ve come across so far" by Robert Iagar, AppStorm
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
● Capture stunning shots using the camera full sensor
● Well designed UI improving visual and usability
● Unique and blazing fast render engine
● Ability to insert sound tracks
● Customizable frame rate
● Stop Motion Mode
● Import from other sources ( apps or cameras )
● Render to MP4, MOV and FLV
● Upload directly to YouTube, Facebook, G+ and many others
● Stunning different effects.
● Adjustable focus, white balance and scene modes.
● Built-in Time Lapse Social Gallery.
● Video Trimmer
● Reverse Time
● Flip in any direction
● Frequently updates and fast support
● Silent camera ( Some phones doesn't support it )
● Front facing camera
● On screen information during capture
● Easily adjustable full featured settings
● No restrictions for capture length or frames
● Tested and approved by more then 50.000 people
Lapse It has a UNIQUE and POWERFUL native C++ render engine that allows you to creates spectacular videos, it is blazing fast, robust, support audio and has a fully featured range of settings to apply.
Lapse It is the ONLY app in the Market with this powerful render engine, and the only one that really works rendering the videos in the Android proper format, so you can easily watch the videos on your phone, share it across the web and with other devices.
Also there's plenty of features, you can really customize your sequence of pictures in many different ways and will be easy to archive the desired result. You can even apply different stylish camera effects to them.
This new version brings more integration with social networks so you can easily publish your videos or share through the built-in Lapse It gallery, where other users can watch and vote.
This is the professional version so you can render videos up to 1080p.
We are on these social engines:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/lapseit
Google Plus - http://goo.gl/qnD8l
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events. Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like draw something, play sports or anything else that you can imagine. You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Recently changed in this version:
● Personal profile on gallery.
● Video stream where you can watch what has been published by the users you follow.
● New host that is much faster, you will publish and watch videos without interruption.
● Capture is now resumable.
● You can also add the time that each picture was taken over the images.
● If you have captured in the wrong orientation now you can adjust it rotating it properly.
And much more more !
Lists with: Lapse It • Time Lapse • Pro
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for Lapse It • Time Lapse • Pro
I have tried a dozen different settings and still cant get it to take images every 1 second (settings right but the focus lag(?) makes it closer to every 2 seconds). The other issue I have found is about half the time it tries to compile the video, it fa
Used to work great on my original Galaxy S, expected great things on my shiny new S4. Sadly it keeps stopping after about 20 minutes capture. Also, even with the capture set to take a picture every second, the fastest the phone will take a picture is abo
Good program, wish it didn't eat my battery so quick, but I don't how that would be improved
Can you make it 50ms as the least time to make it more detail to capture travel lapse?
Best timelapse app by miles. Xperia Z
Grate app makes you look like a pro
What's with the daily updates lately? It's good that you are improving, but this is silly.