Lapse It • Time Lapse • Pro
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Create time-lapsed projects
- Highly configurable
- Insert sound clips on your videos
- Lapse it Gallery takes too long to load
+ By Interactive Universe
Lapse it allows you to create time-lapsed videos using your device camera
We're already using our Android devices as our main camera. The only catch is that it doesn't include all the features that a medium or high-end camera brings. However, our camera can become whatever we want thanks to the apps. Apps like Lapse it that adds a new functionality to our camera.
It allows you to capture one frame every X seconds. Thus, you can set the frame interval, time scale limit mode, initial delay (in millisecs), resolution (up to 720P in this Pro version), encoder, quality and frames per second. Once captured, it will create automatically a preview of your time-lapsed video. Of course, once done you can edit it: add effects (just 4 in the lite version), insert sound tracks, trim it, flip and render it (to MP4, MOV and FLV). It has everything you need to create in a simple way professional time-lapsed projects.
Pro version features: it includes more effects, choose resolution (240P, 320P, 480P and 720P), capture shots using the camera full sensor. The Pro version also permits capturing from front camera and silent camera (not all phones support it).
Finally, from Gallery you can watch both, your projects from "My Gallery" and projects from other people (already rendered) from Lapse It Gallery. This is great to have an idea that what you can make with this app. Must have.
No need for expensive photography equipment, you just need Lapse It.
★ Featured on the English TV Show "The Gadget Show" http://youtu.be/QjjayQVHnrk
★ You can watch a great video review at http://youtu.be/8jhIyDYcumM
POWERFUL AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
● Capture stunning shots using the full potential ( Full Sensor ) of your camera
● Import pre-recorded videos to speed them up or slow them down
● Import image sequences from your DSLR or GoPro cameras
● Blazing fast render engine that creates gorgeous Full HD ( 1080p ) videos
● Use any song from your library as the sound track of your video
● Speed up your time lapse with millisecond precision up to 240x
● Adjustable exposure, focus, white balance and scene modes
● Share directly to Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google Plus and many others
● Stunning filter effects to make your lapse even more awesome
● Tons of post-capture options including trimming, adding timestamp, square mode, backwards playback and more
● Stop motion mode with onion skin
● Schedule the capture to start and stop automatically
● Super easy to use with intuitive interface and no registration needed
● The only time lapse and stop motion app that you will need
● Real photo based time lapse and not just high speed videos
● Resume capture for multiple days or different location projects
● Captures with higher image quality and for longer than Hyperlapse
● Can use the front facing camera
● Built-in time lapse social gallery
● Supports camera zoom
● Supports front facing camera
● Silent camera shutter mode
● Export to H264, MP4, MOV and FLV
● Easily adjustable full featured settings
● More powerful than FrameLapse and Droid TimeLapse
● No restrictions for capture length or frames
● Tested and approved by more than 1.000.000 people
Lapse It has a UNIQUE and POWERFUL native render engine that allows you to creates spectacular videos, it is blazing fast, robust, support audio and has a fully featured range of settings to apply.
Lapse It is the ONLY app on Google Play with this powerful render engine, and the only one that really works rendering the videos in the Android proper format, so you can easily watch the videos on your phone, share it across the web and with other devices.
Also there's plenty of features, you can really customise your sequence of pictures in many different ways and will be easy to archive the desired result. You can even apply different stylish camera effects to them.
This new version brings more integration with social networks so you can easily publish your videos or share through the built-in Lapse It gallery, where other users can watch and vote.
This is the professional version so you can render videos up to 1080p.
We are on these social engines:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/lapseit
Google Plus - http://goo.gl/qnD8l
time lapse hyper hyperlapse stop fast slow motion stopmotion manual camera import tilt shift backwards cam audio creator animation photo effect movie video fast best cool apps cam spy fx vintage timelapse creative interval sequence picture timer image effects slow hdr capture progress app
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE ?
Time Lapse is a photography technique that gives an accelerated view of slowly changing events.
Events such as movement of clouds, the rising and setting of the sun, animal life, a party with your friends, even individual activities like drawing or playing sports or anything else that you can imagine.
You will see them in a new way and otherwise undetectable patterns will emerge.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
• Using the sdcard as the output folder is now working on Android KitKat
• Import video feature tweaks
• Compatibility with Intel powered devices
• General issue fixes and improvements
• Import videos from your gallery as time lapse projects.
• Upload to Instagram is now working ( Use awesome render engine mode )
• Awesome render engine now supports soundtracks.
If you like Lapse It, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Thank you !
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
If you are recording at 1080p with very high quality settings, remember to set your record interval to at least 1 shot per 2 seconds. Otherwise if you have an older phone like mine (HTC One m7 with snapdragon 600) and you record at 1 frame per second, you will notice that some of the frames at the end of the recording session may not be saved. I guess this is limited to how fast your phone is. Eve
I can't import and edit my previous mp4 video
This is a great app to be creative with, one of my favorite apps on my phone. Hopefully the devs keep giving solid updates
Make it easier
The music doesn't work when you save it as the "awesome" render which is the one that works with other apps like Instagram. So, what's the point of this??
Why can't I zoom in at all?
Really excellent fully customisable timelapse. Easy to use and fun to add some cool effects to your movies.