5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Just Android 1.6 or better
- Overall, no complaints.
Little Photo is a powerful, fast and easy photo editor.
Little Photo does everything it should. It's not the best photo editor, it hasn't any social factor nor cloud storage. However, it's fast, it's free and it's intuitive enough to be considered one of the best photo editing apps on market.
Once you've taken a photo, you can manually save a copy in your SD card before editing it. You'll find filters arranged by categories, from lomo to color and from warm to dream. As the original pic is well saved, you can play all the times you want and, that's the best part, stack a filter on an other to create our own results.
In conclusion, if you had to choose just one app to edit photos, we could say that Little Photo may have the ease /quality ratio.
This is free.
New effects will be added in updates.
Over 70 effects and tools.
Developed by someone who love photography very much :)
Try and stack different effects to create your style!
* Photos save at your SD card
/mnt/sdcard/Little Photo *
Little Photo contains about 95% free functions. If you want to unlock ALL functions, please buy "Little Photo Plug-in"
( brightness, contrast, exposure, skin smoothing, front camera, etc)
On the other hand, if you want to process large photo (eg: from DSLR, around 3-4 MB each), you may consider "Little Film" , another professional app.
** Facebook Page
* Little Photo is android only, no iphone version. *
* camera bug fix
* improved camera input(raw) resolution
* added "rotation" setting in menu > setting.
Now you can set the rotation to fit your phone.
* Added the new resolution 2000 px!
Menu > Setting > Resolution
* fixed the rotation problem, including sharing photo from Album to Little Photo.
* fixed some design problem for the new phones this year
- Lautaro R. Downloaded Nov 19, 2013
- Anahi A. Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Nov 12, 2013
- V A. Downloaded Nov 10, 2013
- Christian G. Downloaded Oct 28, 2013
- Laura R. Downloaded Oct 22, 2013
- Alejandra L. Downloaded Oct 21, 2013
- Felipe A. Downloaded Oct 14, 2013
- Bilson J. Downloaded Oct 11, 2013
It keeps force closing when I try to open a photo from the gallery. Nexus 4, 4.4 KitKat.
With Android 4.4 kitkat when I chose a photo, any idea? dev ?
Very nice app
I installed mainly to make my volume buttons to be the shudder button. This *is* my default camera. Thanks for making such a great User friendly app :)