Privacy takes hard work these days - that's why we created LokPixPro. This is our highest-security photo encryption product. It's the result of three years of field experience with earlier versions, decades of professional software development experience, and lots of user feedback. Don't depend on toys for your privacy - this is real cryptography.
- How many times have you heard of a phone being lost or stolen, and the information in it compromised? You need serious protection for your photographic media.
- Worried about your phone being hacked, and your personal photos being splashed all over the Internet? If they were protected by LokPixPro, they would be safe and secure..
- Do you need to carry copies of important documents with you, but are concerned about identity theft? Simply scan them, then import the images into LokPixPro. Now you have secure copies as handy as your phone or tablet.
- Grabbing snapshots of whiteboard sessions is an easy way to take notes, but what happens if you lose your phone in a taxi? How much would a competitor pay to get their hands on your trade secrets? How hard would they try to extract the files? LokPixPro is designed to protect your data in situations like this.
- Even if you just let someone borrow your phone - how many people can resist the urge to snoop? Frustrate them with LokPixPro.
LokPixPro allows you to Capture, View, Import, Export, and store your pictures with industry-standard AES encryption, and attention to best security practices. Even if a hacker removes the SD card from your phone and scans it, the locked photos will remain safe. If someone downloads the complete contents of your phone, your photos will stay secure.
The built-in Camera module saves your photos DIRECTLY into encrypted files on the SD card - no temporary files or other loose ends. It has a variety of fun and useful exposure and special effect modes such as Monochrome and Sepia Tone.
This app *WILL* also work on devices without a hardware camera.
LokPixPro features a very unique "Virtual Album" system, allowing you to create as many separate groups of photos as you have room for on the SD card. Each Album has it's own password, and you can hide the existence of the other Albums from anyone who doesn't have their password(s).
You can import photos from other apps, and export encrypted photos *to* the Android Gallery. Batch modes make this fast and easy. You may also securely move photos between Virtual Albums without decrypting them. And, unlike many other apps, you can store the secured photos in the cloud (or send them to another phone) without risking exposure.
This is not a "vault" - it's a photo encryption manager. Vaults are fine enough, but they trap all of your photos into a single device. LokPixPro lets you copy or back them up *individually*, without exposure.
Try our companion app LokPixLite for FREE *before* you buy this version. It has most of the same unique features, but with a much-weaker encryption system. LokPixPro can view the LokPixLite-encrypted photos (with the correct password), and can upgrade them to the much stronger Pro encryption.
See our Facebook pages at
for more info on using LokPixPro.
Have questions or comments? Email us at:
or Tweet to:
All emails and tweets will be answered - bug reports will be given the utmost attention.
**** SECURITY NOTICE ****
LokPixPro uses the following permissions ONLY:
Modify/delete SD card contents
Change your audio settings
Take pictures and videos
It does NOT require network access of any kind. Otherwise, who knows where your passwords may wind up...
Note: Due to the strong encryption technology implemented in LokPixPro, this application is only legally available in the United States: Ref. EAR 742.15(a), Title 15 Code of U.S. Federal Regulations.
Tags: lokpixpro , lokpix pro , jobb mint a lokpixpro , lokpix lite , lokpixpro a , camera bmp图片 , finding lokpix moved files to picture jpgs , move lokpix lite pic lost , lokpixlite