100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The MobileLife Album service will end June 30, 2013 with uploading of photos and videos disabled on June 1, 2013.
But don't worry -- your photos and videos have a new home with our partner Google.
To learn how to download your photos and videos via PC or Mac and take advantage of our partnership with Google, visit http://www.t-mobile.com/GetMyPhotos
The MobileLife Album App's Download feature makes it easy to save all your photos to your Android device.
Don't risk losing your treasured photos and videos -- Download them today!
If you have any questions about the MobileLife Album service ending, visit our FAQ.
- Access to MobileLife requires a My.T-Mobile.com login. To create an account, go to my.t-mobile.com.
- Use of the application may require a qualifying data plan or access to Wi-Fi connection.
- Sign-in sessions last 60 days but the user will be automatically re-authenticated. Users will only need to sign in again if their online password changes.
- Some users may experience issues signing into MobileLife Album. If this happens, try to reset your My.T-Mobile.com password on the T-Mobile website.
- If you are experiencing other issues, it might be helpful to uninstall any version of the application and reinstall the latest one.
If you encounter issues, please send us an email to MobileLifeAlbum@T-Mobile.com
Tags: mobile life album, mobilelife album logo, mobilelife album, wwwtmobilecom/getmyphotos, mobilelifealbumcom, t mobile mobilelife picture, t mobile life album, mobilelife auto backup, t mobile mobilelife album logo, tmobile mobilife album.
What's in this version (2.1.11):
- Resolved further force close issues stemming from Google Analytic integration, as reported in User Reviews
Please let us know if you continue to have issues at MobileLifeAlbum@T-Mobile.com