Photaf Panorama (Free)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Original combo of GPS and camera
- In terms of the effort put in, results may be disappointing.
Photaf Pro may seem original right now, but we're sure that apps like this will be commonplace in the near future.
Until they become the order of the day, however, it's compulsory to read the Help file because it’s not easy to create the 3D panoramas. It's something that can't be improvised; you have to plan well what you want to do. So much planning can be a bit dissuasive and the results can be somewhat disappointing. This means that you should be prepared to spend some time mastering this app.
To give you a rough idea, let's say that a 3D landscape is made from 9 to 12 photos. Take the first one and move the phone towards the arrow displayed on screen until you hear a beep. Once all the photos have been taken, you have to wait a little until your device processes the whole image. Make sure to stay still and that there aren't moving objects around.
When you achieve something worthy, you can save or share it at your whim. You need to purchase Photaf Pro to unlock all options but we recommend checking out the free version first. Try to undertake one or two projects and control the settings before jumping straight in with the paid version.
Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
The following features are only included in the Pro version:
● Ad Free (Pro version)
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, goto Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
Recently changed in this version:
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Last activity on Photaf Panorama (Free)
- koddo Downloaded 1d ago
- madhawazu Downloaded 3d ago
- iagnacio rogelio covarrubias camacho Downloaded 3d ago
- twelve12 Downloaded May 17, 2013
- adgsm Downloaded May 15, 2013
- Guille Robertti Downloaded May 14, 2013
- manambit_sb Downloaded May 13, 2013
- dowey Downloaded May 9, 2013
- srdeogirkar Downloaded May 7, 2013
Lists with: Photaf Panorama (Free)
Comments and ratings for Photaf Panorama (Free)
I hate it because when i try to take a pic. Of something big it doesnt its just like a normal camera.
Very happy with the end result!
i used this for my work, thanks.
For all that times that the camera seems limited, it is awesome!!!! Now I can fit in everything into one shot!
It pretty good. So far the best one that is for free.