Photaf Panorama Pro
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Original combo of GPS and camera
- Regarding to the effort, results may be disappointing
This app makes interactive landscapes from a series of photos.
Photaf Pro can be an original app nowadays, but we're sure that apps like this will be commonplace in a near future.
So, until it'll be the order of the day, it's compulsory to read the Help file because it isn't easy to create the 3D panoramas. It's something that can't be improvised. You have to plan well what you want to do. So much planning can be a bit dissuasive and results can be somewhat disappointing. This means that you should be prepared to spend some time to master this app.
To have a rough idea, let's say that a 3D landscape is made from 9 to 12 photos. Take the first one and move the phone towards the arrow displayed on screen until you hear a beep sound. Once all photos are taken, you have to wait a little until your device processes the whole image. Make sure to stay still and that there aren't moving objects around.
When you achieve something worthy, you can save or share it at your whim. Photaf Pro has all options unlocked ,but we should recommend to check the free version out first and try to undertake one or two projects and control the settings before making the jump to the paid version.
Oren Bengigi was a developer specialized in, let's say, casual apps (see the unquestionably original "Force Close") until he launched Photaf 3D Panorama, which has been a pleasant surprise.
Photaf - The best Android App for creating panoramas
Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
This app is also perfect for real estate agents who can upload the panoramic photos of the property and show it online to their customers .
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
PRO VERSION FEATURES:
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Ad Free (Pro Version)
Tegra users - see Photaf THD Panorama Pro here:
● "Wonderful 360 Panoramic Photos Make Your Phone Special - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
● "This is the best app for creating panoramic photos on an Android device - Wired.com"
● "Whether you’re going on holiday, selling your house or just trigger happy, this is a must have app for your Android device - ephotozine.com"
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● The settings screen does not response to touch on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Please update you device OS to version 3.2 or latest. It should resolve this issue.
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
- Thanks to Kriss Lech for helping with the Polish translation
- Thanks to Michael Lepori for helping with the Italian translation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photaf Panorama is the best app for making panoramas from your Android device.
* Special Black Friday deal *
- Increase resolution in Portrait Mode (can be modified under Settings)
- Fix shutter sound mute bug
- Removed rate dialog
- Mark T. Downloaded Jun 21, 2013
- sallysmk Downloaded May 26, 2013
- email@example.com Downloaded May 13, 2013
- Saransh86 Downloaded Apr 26, 2013
- Ahmed S. Downloaded Apr 16, 2013
- angelpereyras Downloaded Apr 16, 2013
- Junerjanrigs Downloaded Apr 6, 2013
- Pols M. Downloaded Mar 21, 2013
- Bashar A. Downloaded Mar 10, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
Seems like a good panoramic app, except for one very important aspect: The maximum resolution that it seems to allow us far too low to allow anything more than the most casual use. Even worse, the resolution of the pre-stitched images is also highly limit
Have just started using so far a great app very easy to use
I used for a cup please of years now. One of those apps in use once in a while that I always come back to.
Does well... could use red-eye elimination.
Nice apps.. easy to use
Quirky, but maybe partly the fault of my phone