10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The easy touch and pinch-to-zoom interface makes it simple to play with your photos and get the exact look you desire. Edit photos from your gallery and camera.
Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card. Share your photos using any of the services on your device such as e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, or whatever sharing method you prefer.
* Adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, clone, and draw on your photos
* Curves interface that allows fine-tuning of colors
* Drawing mode, adding text or images
* Easy rotation, crop or resize of photos
* Perspective, red-eye, and backlight corrections
* Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Use photos from your gallery and camera
* Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF and PDF. Flexible control of JPEG quality.
* View, edit, or delete EXIF data
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos via e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Ad-free option is available (Settings -> Purchase Items)
*** PHOTO EDITOR IS NOT SPYWARE/VIRUS!!!
Photo Editor does not contain virus or malicious code. If your antivirus program identifies Photo Editor as virus/malware, please email me.
*** Supported Languages: English, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Japanese, Portuguese(Brazil), Italian, Catalan, Traditional Chinese, Hebrew, Simplified Chinese, Czech, Romanian, Polish, Hungarian, Swedish, Greek, Arabic, Turkish, Bengali, Indonesian, Persian, Vietnamese, Malay
If you would like to participate in the translation, please contact me.
*** User contributed tutorials.
1. Tutorial video by Nitzan Gertz.
Tags: photo editor dev.macgyver, photo editor dev.macgyver apk, dev. macgyver photo editor sin anunc apk, macgyver photo editor apk, photo editor dev.macgyver.apk, photo editor, dev.macgyver photo editor apk, dev photo editor apk, edit photo editor apk, dev.macgyver apk.
Save: added "Share App" order configuration
Text/Image: fixed "Perspective" error