Photo Gallery (Fish Bowl)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Many features to organize and view photos
- Scrolling of multiple images together becomes easier
- Design could be improved
An excellent alternative to the stock gallery on Android
Fish Bowl is a useful tool for those who are not satisfied about the classic gallery your phone provides. This is a photo and video organizer that can replace your old gallery.
You can edit and lock your private pictures, create slideshows, select pictures and put your favorite galleries in a better location. As for the navigation, Fish Bowl allows you to use photostream, a folder in which all the pictures are stored and you can easily view them all by swiping your finger. Also, share, crop, rotate and do many other tasks with the photos.
Pixie Reef LLC is the developer of Photo Gallery (Fish Bowl) a complete tool whose full list of features you can check in the developers' description. Design is a bit chaotic, still, but it's a useful feature in general.
It pioneered many original features not found on other devices such as iPhone, iPad, Windows 8, and saves you the trouble of paying for multiple Photo Apps. Use it as a replacement or a supplement to your existing Photo / Video Apps.
• Photo & Album Organizer with File Browser
• Delete Guard & Undelete
• Side-by-side Image Comparison
• Share, Crop, Rotate, Move Pictures
• PhotoStream with Slideshow & Shuffle
• 1-Step Resize & Share
• Locker to hide & protect your pictures, videos
• Add notes to Albums & Photos
• Custom Wallpaper Editor
• Support Removable Media e.g. SD Card
Please support our effort by submitting crash reports and sending us your feedback by email to email@example.com. Please also leave us a good review in Android Market if you like our App. Thank you!
If you have questions about how to use the App, please start with the In-App Help Guide (Menu > Help) and our Online Tutorial at http://www.pixiereef.com. If you need to email us, please be patient while waiting for a response. We’ll try to respond to all emails as soon as we can.
Organize, Share & Edit
• Move, delete, hide, sort, create folders
• Rotate, resize, crop with 3 output quality
• Share resized images to save bandwidth ($)
• Delete Guard keeps your files safe
• View Trash & Undelete files
• Pick Album Cover
• Annotate photos, videos and albums
• Tailor fit Wallpaper with 3 scaling & 3 output quality settings
• Add up to 3 favorite shortcuts
• Rectangle & circle crop with face detection
• Share via Email, IM, Facebook, Picasa, Bluetooth and more*
• Automated multi-file sharing with apps that only support 1 file (e.g. Facebook, Flickr, Google Goggles, etc.)
• Hide subfolders (e.g. Album art, book covers)
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
* Depends on sharing apps that were installed on your device.
• Protect private pictures & videos from prying eyes and malicious app
• Easy bulk image import and export
• Seamless integration with most view & organization features
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
• Add password (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
Viewer & Media Finder
• Photostream shows all Photos & Videos at once
• Browse Albums with Full & Mini Gallery
• Compare images side by side (up to 4)
• Flip through photos & folders simultaneously
• Shuffle photos (up to 5000)
• 3 image quality setting
• Fishbowl View reduces scrolling
• Album Title Search
• Show location of geo-tagged photos
• Shows Image/EXIF data while viewing photos
• Auto-rotate or Lock image position
• File browser to find photos
• Add missing files to the Gallery
Gestures (while in Grid)
• Touch image corner and edges to rotate & zoom
• Touch image center to pan
• Tap or long-press image to open menu
• Horizontal swipe to flip albums
• Diagonal swipe to see mini album listing
• Gesture sensitivity options
• Multi-touch (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
• Single or Multi photo
• Shuffle, pause & speed settings
• Shows photos from 1 album or the PhotoStream
• Interact with photos
• Optimized for HD screens
• Hardware acceleration
• Save to SD Card
• In-App Help Guide
• Read files from Internal Storage
• Supports Removable Media
• Start Android Media Scanner
• Battery Saver cuts power use by 50%
• Sailfish boosts speed by up to 700%
• Jelly Bean, ICS & Honeycomb support
PHOTO GUARD (FISH BOWL) JUL 4TH SALE - FOR A LIMITED TIME!
• Choose size of photo on-the-fly while sharing
• Add photo to selection while viewing photos with single tap
• Screen won’t turn off while viewing photos
• Send top photo to the back of a stack of photos
• Show album description when opening an album
• Locker is now more resistant to SD card/storage corruption"
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Would be worth two more with screen-capture?
When I try to share a photo, it will only allow me to send it to one site. It's stuck. I wrote them, thinking it was just a glitch. They never wrote back. They don't care. Don't download it. I'm uninstalling it.
Friendly usefulness, and worth to download for a secondary gallery.
I love it but id give 5 stars if it animated gif files
Easy to use. Lots of options. But photos can only appear in one album @ a time (needs to copy, not just move) & need to be able to remove a photo from an album W/O removing it from the app completely! Minus 1 star for each.
This app only moves a fraction of photos I've selected to move to another folder. It somehow created a folder on its own & then wouldn't let me use the photos it put there. If you put photos into a folder but later want to remove them from that folder, yo