Photo Gallery (Fish Bowl)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Many features to organize and view photos
- Scrolling of multiple images together becomes easier
- Nothing special
Among many gallery apps on Android market, Fish Bowl is a good app for viewing pictures and images on an Android device. This photo and video organizer includes many original features and it can be a good alternative to your existing photo/video stock gallery app.
Some of this features allows you organize, share, edit and lock your private pictures and videos, play slideshow, set wallpaper and compare multiple photos. User can easily move pictures and images from one folder to another using this app. The images load fast and it has a nice user interface. An excellent feature of Fish Bowl is Photostream. Photostream is basically a folder in which all the images are stored together. The user is saved from the hassles of searching the images in particular folders.
Other interesting features include delete, guard & undelete, side-by-side image comparison share, crop, rotate, slideshow & shuffle, add notes to albums & photos, custom wallpaper editor. In addition, scrolling of multiple images together becomes easier. User can flip through the photos and folders simultaneously with a single swipe.
All the above features makes Pixie Reef's Fish Bowl one of the best app to view photos and images. It's free, so truly recomendable.
It pioneered many original features not found on other devices such as iPhone, iPad, Windows 8, and saves you the trouble of paying for multiple Photo Apps. Use it as a replacement or a supplement to your existing Photo / Video Apps.
• Photo & Album Organizer with File Browser
• Delete Guard & Undelete
• Side-by-side Image Comparison
• Share, Crop, Rotate, Move Pictures
• PhotoStream with Slideshow & Shuffle
• 1-Step Resize & Share
• Locker to hide & protect your pictures, videos
• Add notes to Albums & Photos
• Custom Wallpaper Editor
• Support Removable Media e.g. SD Card
Please support our effort by submitting crash reports and sending us your feedback by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also leave us a good review in Android Market if you like our App. Thank you!
If you have questions about how to use the App, please start with the In-App Help Guide (Menu > Help) and our Online Tutorial at http://www.pixiereef.com. If you need to email us, please be patient while waiting for a response. We’ll try to respond to all emails as soon as we can.
Organize, Share & Edit
• Move, delete, hide, sort, create folders
• Rotate, resize, crop with 3 output quality
• Share resized images to save bandwidth ($)
• Delete Guard keeps your files safe
• View Trash & Undelete files
• Pick Album Cover
• Annotate photos, videos and albums
• Tailor fit Wallpaper with 3 scaling & 3 output quality settings
• Add up to 3 favorite shortcuts
• Rectangle & circle crop with face detection
• Share via Email, IM, Facebook, Picasa, Bluetooth and more*
• Automated multi-file sharing with apps that only support 1 file (e.g. Facebook, Flickr, Google Goggles, etc.)
• Hide subfolders (e.g. Album art, book covers)
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
* Depends on sharing apps that were installed on your device.
• Protect private pictures & videos from prying eyes and malicious app
• Easy bulk image import and export
• Seamless integration with most view & organization features
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
• Add password (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
Viewer & Media Finder
• Photostream shows all Photos & Videos at once
• Browse Albums with Full & Mini Gallery
• Compare images side by side (up to 4)
• Flip through photos & folders simultaneously
• Shuffle photos (up to 5000)
• 3 image quality setting
• Fishbowl View reduces scrolling
• Album Title Search
• Show location of geo-tagged photos
• Shows Image/EXIF data while viewing photos
• Auto-rotate or Lock image position
• File browser to find photos
• Add missing files to the Gallery
Gestures (while in Grid)
• Touch image corner and edges to rotate & zoom
• Touch image center to pan
• Tap or long-press image to open menu
• Horizontal swipe to flip albums
• Diagonal swipe to see mini album listing
• Gesture sensitivity options
• Multi-touch (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
• Single or Multi photo
• Shuffle, pause & speed settings
• Shows photos from 1 album or the PhotoStream
• Interact with photos
• Optimized for HD screens
• Hardware acceleration
• Save to SD Card
• In-App Help Guide
• Read files from Internal Storage
• Supports Removable Media
• Start Android Media Scanner
• Battery Saver cuts power use by 50%
• Sailfish boosts speed by up to 700%
• Jelly Bean, ICS & Honeycomb support
Recently changed in this version:
• Fast Scrolling
• Won't sleep during Slideshow
• Option to sort by “Date Added”
• Option to fully dim background
• Option to disable horizontal scroll
• Enhancements for larger screens, ICS & Jelly Bean
Last activity on Photo Gallery (Fish Bowl)
Comments and ratings for Photo Gallery (Fish Bowl)
Fantastic! Was looking for an app to make organization of my gallery easy! Thanks dev!!!
Does good on galaxy s
Does not rotate images, images hiding works but could be easier, not very intuitive but does the job. Requires lots of touch!
You can't zoom in/out with 2 fingers. At least give that option. It is much more easy than dragging the edge of the picture - then you can't enlarge once the edge is off the screen.
AMAZING!you will regret if you don't download...