10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Original concept
- PIN technology to connect devices
- Shared albums
- Layout should be enhanced
PhotoCircle is a social photo-album that use an innovative technology for sharing
Nowadays, sharing photos has become a need and, thanks to apps like PhotoCircle, something easier and faster. Just imagine a situation like this: you met your friends for a barbecue and some of them are taking pictures of it. Putting them together was something annoying and, most of the time, it even didn't happen. Thanks to PhotoCircle an album called "Barbecue" will be done and pictures added a second after being taken, no matter from which device.
Users just need to sign up on PhotoCircle and host/join any album created. For joining a new album you have to use PIN technology which ask you to bring devices together to connect. Such easy. Once connected you can use the app to take pictures and it'll be automatically added to the album. That album will be always available for all allowed users, from your Android device.
A really useful app that eases the way we share photos with friends.
• Adding one or more friends to a Photo Circle is easy. Put your phones together, and they are automatically added.
• You can have as many Photo Circles as you want, and there's no limit to the number of photos you can take.
• No need to refresh. Photo Circle updates instantly. It's fast.
• Great for birthdays, weddings, and afternoons with friends
• What happens in the Photo Circle stays in the Photo Circle. Photos added to the Circle are private by default.
• A friend couldn't make it? Add her via SMS or email. Photos are still shared, even when you're apart.
• Available on Android and iOS
The Circle platform automatically connects users in close proximity. We test and certify Android devices before enabling this feature. For those devices not yet supported, users can connect using a 6-digit PIN. See our list of currently supported Android devices:
Photo by Daniel Pink, Ben30, & Fred Benenson used under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
• Create circles for your Facebook events so you can share photos privately. Tap the calendar icon on the home screen to get started.
• Fix push notifications
• Fix comment freshness
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Awesome for friends and family to share
If you want this thing to be remotely user friendly you'll have to make it so I don't have to enter my login info for Facebook each time. Better yet let me use it without logging in to anything. It works well and looks nice, but that really brings it down for me
More stars if there are Web and tablet based versions, and video uploading too. Also needs higher resolution and chromecast support.
I use this with my friends to share photos but this app is just way too beta. Comments are often double posted and sometimes on the wrong photo. Linking through Facebook is a nightmare. I'm not even able to connect to my account anymore and if you use multiple devices you have to check every single photo so the notifications disappear. I would rate this 0 if I could.
Won't upload most of the pics I choose. Says it failed. I've restarted my phone etc and it still won't work...
Photos are not uploaded in their original quality! Quality is reduced significantly on your photos. They dont even inform you of this anywhere! If you plan on actually using the photos expect them to be blurry. Pretty much only good for sharing thumbnails of pictures with your friends. If you want the original res you took them in I hope you saved them to a HDD otherwise you're screwed. Uninstalle
Nice app .