10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Original concept
- PIN technology to connect devices
- Shared albums
- Layout should be enhanced
PhotoCircle is a social photo-album that use an innovative technology for sharing
Nowadays, sharing photos has become a need and, thanks to apps like PhotoCircle, something easier and faster. Just imagine a situation like this: you met your friends for a barbecue and some of them are taking pictures of it. Putting them together was something annoying and, most of the time, it even didn't happen. Thanks to PhotoCircle an album called "Barbecue" will be done and pictures added a second after being taken, no matter from which device.
Users just need to sign up on PhotoCircle and host/join any album created. For joining a new album you have to use PIN technology which ask you to bring devices together to connect. Such easy. Once connected you can use the app to take pictures and it'll be automatically added to the album. That album will be always available for all allowed users, from your Android device.
A really useful app that eases the way we share photos with friends.
• Adding one or more friends to a Photo Circle is easy. Put your phones together, and they are automatically added.
• You can have as many Photo Circles as you want, and there's no limit to the number of photos you can take.
• No need to refresh. Photo Circle updates instantly. It's fast.
• Great for birthdays, weddings, and afternoons with friends
• What happens in the Photo Circle stays in the Photo Circle. Photos added to the Circle are private by default.
• A friend couldn't make it? Add her via SMS or email. Photos are still shared, even when you're apart.
• Available on Android and iOS
The Circle platform automatically connects users in close proximity. We test and certify Android devices before enabling this feature. For those devices not yet supported, users can connect using a 6-digit PIN. See our list of currently supported Android devices:
Photo by Daniel Pink, Ben30, & Fred Benenson used under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
• Create circles for your Facebook events so you can share photos privately. Tap the calendar icon on the home screen to get started.
• Fix push notifications
• Fix comment freshness
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
This is the best app on the market for picture sharing...Every event i get at least 2 people to download the app. I hate sending pics so this is my solution, and i also get the pictures that they take, WIn Win! The only thing I wish I could change is the
One very annoying glitch on my HTC one is that when I exit the app it drops my music volume by half every time.
Very usefull and private photo sharing program. Best photo sharing app avaliable. . And best privacy. .. Easy handle... free and compatible with and apple... Love you guys keep the good work
Needs a way to have taskbar notifications without vibrating. It gets a bit overwhelming when friends are adding a bunch of pictures. I have to disable notifications, but I would still want to know there are new pictures added to the album.
Best pic share app around
<3 App is Great !