50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Original concept
- PIN technology to connect devices
- Shared albums
- Layout should be enhanced
PhotoCircle is a social photo-album that use an innovative technology for sharing
Nowadays, sharing photos has become a need and, thanks to apps like PhotoCircle, something easier and faster. Just imagine a situation like this: you met your friends for a barbecue and some of them are taking pictures of it. Putting them together was something annoying and, most of the time, it even didn't happen. Thanks to PhotoCircle an album called "Barbecue" will be done and pictures added a second after being taken, no matter from which device.
Users just need to sign up on PhotoCircle and host/join any album created. For joining a new album you have to use PIN technology which ask you to bring devices together to connect. Such easy. Once connected you can use the app to take pictures and it'll be automatically added to the album. That album will be always available for all allowed users, from your Android device.
A really useful app that eases the way we share photos with friends.
• Adding one or more friends to a Photo Circle is easy. Put your phones together, and they are automatically added.
• You can have as many Photo Circles as you want, and there's no limit to the number of photos you can take.
• No need to refresh. Photo Circle updates instantly. It's fast.
• Great for birthdays, weddings, and afternoons with friends
• What happens in the Photo Circle stays in the Photo Circle. Photos added to the Circle are private by default.
• A friend couldn't make it? Add her via SMS or email. Photos are still shared, even when you're apart.
• Available on Android and iOS
The Circle platform automatically connects users in close proximity. We test and certify Android devices before enabling this feature. For those devices not yet supported, users can connect using a 6-digit PIN. See our list of currently supported Android devices:
Photo by Daniel Pink, Ben30, & Fred Benenson used under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
• Improve login with large sync blocks
• Enable PIN copy to clipboard
• Crash fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Ever since it updated it won't open! Very angry! Can't see pics or post them! Fix now!!
Ever since update app does not work at all. Will not open says unfortunately it has stopped. Please fix very angry!
All of a sudden the app kept crashing and now I can't even open it without it crashing and closing on its own.
I don't get an email to reset my password
The idea of this app is great, but I have noticed two major flaws while using it: First, it is not possible to upload videos into the app. Second, I repeatedly receive a "Scan Failure." error message when trying to download an album to my phone. Without being able to download the shared pictures, I don't see the purpose of this app
I love this app except for ONE thing. You can't delete a photo out of the circle once you have it in there on the Galaxy S5. (I could do it on a previous phone) If someone knows a way, please do tell! I've written the developer twice but haven't received a response. It would easily be 5 stars if I could do that.
Great except I can't access my settings for some reason