5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Original concept
- PIN technology to connect devices
- Shared albums
- Layout should be enhanced
Nowadays, sharing photos has become a need and, thanks to apps like PhotoCircle, something easier and faster. Just imagine a situation like this: you met your friends for a barbecue and some of them are taking pictures of it. Putting them together was something annoying and, most of the time, it even didn't happen. Thanks to PhotoCircle an album called "Barbecue" will be done and pictures added a second after being taken, no matter from which device.
Users just need to sign up on PhotoCircle and host/join any album created. For joining a new album you have to use PIN technology which ask you to bring devices together to connect. Such easy. Once connected you can use the app to take pictures and it'll be automatically added to the album. That album will be always available for all allowed users, from your Android device.
A really useful app that eases the way we share photos with friends.
• Adding one or more friends to a Photo Circle is easy. Put your phones together, and they are automatically added.
• You can have as many Photo Circles as you want, and there's no limit to the number of photos you can take.
• No need to refresh. Photo Circle updates instantly. It's fast.
• Great for birthdays, weddings, and afternoons with friends
• What happens in the Photo Circle stays in the Photo Circle. Photos added to the Circle are private by default.
• A friend couldn't make it? Add her via SMS or email. Photos are still shared, even when you're apart.
• Available on Android and iOS
The Circle platform automatically connects users in close proximity. We test and certify Android devices before enabling this feature. For those devices not yet supported, users can connect using a 6-digit PIN. See our list of currently supported Android devices:
Photo by Daniel Pink, Ben30, & Fred Benenson used under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
Recently changed in this version:
• Ability to move app to SD card
• Export album fixes
• Misc fixes
Lists with: PhotoCircle
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for PhotoCircle
<3 App is Great !
... then I upgraded to jb 4.2. Now, when I try to register or login through FB, I only get "internet connection unavailable", which, as you can plainly see by the fact that I can come here and type this, is untrue.
Deserving of this superlative. As the de facto archivist in my group of friends, no photo app helps me keep better track and connected with my friends.
I love this app, but I wish I could access the pictures on my computer. I have a few friends who do not yet have smart phones (*gasp* I know, right?), and I would like to include them by letting them upload pictures they take with their cameras. I wish I
This is exactly the type of app I was looking for. One that worked cross platform. It works perfectly. Love the adding caption and comments part. Very easy to set up and maintain. Thank you to the developers for such a great experience.