by: Richard Hill • 1
A quick reference guide and calculators for both beginners and pro photographers. Have the information available to take great photos no matter where you are.
- Explanation of the photography basics
- Glossary of photography terms
- Selection of calculators (Exposure Settings, Lux to EV, Circle of Confucsion, Depth of Field, Dimensional FoV, Angular FoV, Hyperfocal Distance.
- Light sensor support for calculating exposure settings
- Where relevant support all major DSLR cameras.