PicsArt - Photo Studio
100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Amount of edition tools
- Sharing options
- Take photo from your social networks
- Takes too long to load effects in some devices
PicsArt - Photo Studio contains hundreds of tools for editing your photos
PicsArt mixes two kind of photo edition apps: those focused on add callouts, text, draw shapes, add stickers (more child-oriented edition options) with effects, frames, borders, masks and fx effects. That's it, it's a catch-all audience photo studio app. If you're looking for advanced edition options as you would find in Photoshop, this isn't your app. This is a user-friendly photo edition app, if we take in account the regular user. Actually, this is one app that has been developed to edit the photo quickly and share it on the social networks. The amount of social networks integrated is impressive: Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter, Fousquare, Tumbrl, Blogger, Wordpress... among others. You can also save your creations to SDcard, set it as wallpaper, or send it through SMS or e-mail. You can even create and account on PicsArt and share it there.
The simplicity is its strongest point: a main menu from where you can launch the camera or load the photo from the gallery or from your main social networks (we've seen this before), draw on a photo or on a blank, create collage with your photos. What's more, if you sign up on PicsArt (bear in mind that the previous features are available even without registering), you will be able to see your gallery, your network, notifications and other specific feature of PicsArt. The edition options are easy to apply to: a toolbar at the bottom, with the tools divided by categories. The only flaw is that it seems that it takes a bit long to load effects on some devices. We haven't noticed it on high-end devices.
>> "It’s somewhat surprising that an app with a more complex feature set has actually done so well on mobile"
>> "PicsArt incorporates user-suggested changes often--because the company isn't afraid of frequent updates. - Inc.
>> "PicsArt Transforms Your Smartphone Pictures Into Works of Art" - Mashable
>> "Their app.. allows you to create artwork from photos with a functionality close to what you get on expensive professional tools like Photoshop. But PicsArt is free and requires no instructions or training." - Fast Company
PicsArt is a free photo editor, drawing tool, art network, photo grid, collage maker and more. It’s a one-stop shop for your artistic and editing needs, used by both professional and novice photographers, artists and graphic designers from around the world. It includes tools such as:
-A photo editor, providing tons of options for photo manipulations and a wide array of effects, masks, text tools, clipart graphics, frames, enhancement tools and more.
- A collage maker allowing you to create collages in photo grids, free form, or with photos in the background.
- A drawing tool, with abundant features including artistic brushes and layers to create mobile images that look like real paintings.
- A DrawCam mode which allows you to combine real-time photo taking with drawing, editing and layers.
- A Social Network which allows you to share your images with the largest mobile art-based community; be inspired by interact with other users; and participate in contests for photography, drawing and graphic design and more.
Find out more on http://picsart.com and http://blog.picsart.com
For any questions, suggestions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download free photo editor and discover your inner artist!
* Stretch Tool - Warp, Swirl, Squeeze or Inflate your photo with the new Stretch Effect! Find it under Editor / Tools/ Stretch
* Cliparts in Comments - Use Clipart messages to leave comments on your favourite photos!
* New Brushes - Achieve even better artistic results with our new brush additions including soft pencil brush, marker brush, chalk brush and more!
* Brush Settings - Improved and redesigned brush selections for your artistic masterpieces!
I like it very much
This ad violates Googles new (actually it's pretty old now ) policy where an app cannot display advertisement in the notification panel. Please remove this extremely annoying feature or I will report it.
Pretty good I like it
I use this app all the time love it Definitely recommend it
Super awesome! It does so many things. Turn boring pics into something very different
I love it
I like it so much . It is easy for use and it's similar to the photoshop online . And I wish u can fix it n make it accept the psd thing .. that will be amaaaaaaaazing