PicsArt - Photo Studio
50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Amount of edition tools
- Sharing options
- Take photo from your social networks
- Takes too long to load effects in some devices
PicsArt mixes two kind of photo edition apps: those focused on add callouts, text, draw shapes, add stickers (more child-oriented edition options) with effects, frames, borders, masks and fx effects. That's it, it's a catch-all audience photo studio app. If you're looking for advanced edition options as you would find in Photoshop, this isn't your app. This is a user-friendly photo edition app, if we take in account the regular user. Actually, this is one app that has been developed to edit the photo quickly and share it on the social networks. The amount of social networks integrated is impressive: Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter, Fousquare, Tumbrl, Blogger, Wordpress... among others. You can also save your creations to SDcard, set it as wallpaper, or send it through SMS or e-mail. You can even create and account on PicsArt and share it there.
The simplicity is its strongest point: a main menu from where you can launch the camera or load the photo from the gallery or from your main social networks (we've seen this before), draw on a photo or on a blank, create collage with your photos. What's more, if you sign up on PicsArt (bear in mind that the previous features are available even without registering), you will be able to see your gallery, your network, notifications and other specific feature of PicsArt. The edition options are easy to apply to: a toolbar at the bottom, with the tools divided by categories. The only flaw is that it seems that it takes a bit long to load effects on some devices. We haven't noticed it on high-end devices.
PicsArt is a free, full-featured photo editor and art community.
Packed with more features than in many paid apps, PicsArt has become one of the world's most popular photo apps by wrapping the best of what desktop photo and image editing suites can offer in an amazingly intuitive and easy-to-use user interface. We've backed that up with the ability to connect and share your work with a global community of other artists.
IMPORTANTLY, PicsArt will never sell your images. Ever.
PicsArt’s free, full-featured toolkit includes:
* Camera - enables you to take a picture and apply various effects by enhancing your standard camera.
* Picture Editor - Tons of photo manipulations, masks, collages, frames, borders, stickers, text effects, clipart graphics, callouts, crop, rotate, color adjust and more!
* Magic Effects - awesome artistic photo effects such as a stenciler, cartoonizer, sketcher, Orton, Lomo, vintage, cross process, HDR, fattal, pencil, Holgaart, watercolor, contours, comic, neon, gouache, old paper, pastel, red eye remover, Popart 2, smart blur, face fix, color splash, paper
* Draw - Many drawing effects including: draw, sticker mode, callouts, artistic brushes and text styles! Draw on your Facebook friend's photos and share your artwork with the World! Advanced functionality includes layers and the ability to hide, rearrange order, or merge layers.
* Sharing - if you want to share your images (and in PicsArt you don't have to), you can quickly share them with all major social networks or send photos by SMS and email.
* Live Wallpaper - enjoy amazingly funny color lines.
To learn more visit http://picsart.com and grab a look at the very best of the PicsArt network.
For a helpful comparison of PicsArt with other photo apps see this article: http://goo.gl/5xFve
Supported Languages - English, Japanese, German, Chinese, Polish, Korean, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Armenian
* How do I get custom fonts to work in PicsArt?
Check blog at http://goo.gl/Tjzh2
* I have problem with installing or updating PicsArt
Here are tips how fix install or download problem, read http://picsart.com/help
* Why can't find "Color Splash" Effect in my phone?
Color Splash is supported starting from Android OS 2.1 and up.
* Where are old masks?
Due to increasing number of mask we put them in categories to see and switch between the categories use + (Plus) button near masks.
For any questions, problems or wishes please email us at email@example.com
Thank you for using PicsArt!
photo, drawing, camera, photo editor, photo frame, collage, photo effects, photo editor
Recently changed in this version:
* Search for following / followers from Profile
* Improved landscape views
* Many fixes
* New "Monster" clip-arts
* Tablet issue fixed
* Corrected drag in collages
* Added Top/Recent tabs in active contests
* Other fixes
Last activity on PicsArt - Photo Studio
- ohmygleee Favorited 6h ago
- pragyanshu Downloaded 7h ago
- muhammad salman53 Downloaded 17h ago
- Aadi123321 Downloaded 19h ago
- lauramouchel Downloaded 1d ago
- nadeemakhtar199417007 Downloaded 1d ago
- Deepansh Jha Downloaded 1d ago
- rllanes2005 Downloaded 1d ago
- marinanunez Downloaded 1d ago
Lists with: PicsArt - Photo Studio
Comments and ratings for PicsArt - Photo Studio
ur application is too gud but after updating it m facing thiz problem when i comment or like any photo thiz error appears on screen user with specified field does not exit n da account log out automatically
There no regrets on this.Love it Love it!!! 2 thumbs up
If this app contain lot of photo editing options,i will give you five stars
The application has been removed from my phone several times by itself. Hope this bug will be solved soon, as it is a great application.
Good, but need to be worked more