PicShop Lite - Photo Editor
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Holo layout
- Ease of use
- Amount of filters and edition tools
- Can't share directly from the app in the lite version
+ By esDot Development Studio
PicShop is an easy-to-use and cute photo editor set in Holo layout
There are lots of photo editors for Android, I've even lost count of them. From time to time is good discovering one that is above the average. PicShop is one of them. It's more interesting than others regarding scenery with a great ICS-like layout, ease of use and amount of edition resources (filters, frames and extras).
It has impressed us how usable PicShop is: there's a bottom bar divided in three parts that emulates the process of photo edition: first, loading the photo from camera or gallery, then edition tools (parameters, filters, frames, extras) and, finally, sharing the outcome. Impossible to lose your way.
There up to 18 filters and 17 frames. From "edits" you can set autofix, brightness, color, focal point, red eye among many other features. In extras you'll find a meme maker, bubble, stickers, sketches and RGB.
Once done you can save it and share it through the sharing resources of your Android. Direct sharing to Facebook or Twitter is just available in the paid version. Highly recommended.
With support for HD images up to 8MP, PicShop is great for serious photographers as well as casual. We've integrated social sharing right into the app, so you can to post to Facebook,
Twitter or Email with a single click!
* Full Editing Suite
* Filters and Effects
* Frames and Overlays
* Sketch Mode w/ 8 different brushes
* Meme Maker (YES RLY)
* Speech Bubbles
* Text w/ Adjustable Font
* Add images as extra layers (collage)
* Fun Stickers (Hats, Moustaches, Love etc)
* Social Integration (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email)
* Customize app with your own personal theme color
* Color / Saturation
* Brightness / Contrast
* Sharpen / Blur
* Tilt Shift
* Focal Point
* Teeth Whitening
* Blemish Remover
* RedEye Remover
The UI Layer for PicShop is fully GPU accelerated, which translates into extremely low battery consumption for you, and a beautifully smooth 60hz interface that is a joy to use.
NOTE: The drawing engine is a direct port of HarmonyJS by 'Mr Doob'. Also, we would like to thank Quasimondo for the brilliant ColorMatrix class.
* Fixed: Unable to open gallery images on some devices.
* New: Teeth Whitening!
* New: Auto-Save! Your previous work will be restored each time PicShop is launched.
* New: Instagram sharing!
* New: Opacity controls for Stickers
* Updated: Facebook / Twitter API
* Fixed: Broken blend modes for Image Layers
* Fixed: Massively reduced memory usage & crashes
* Fixed: Broken image loading when EXIF data is missing
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Samsung galaxy note 3
Great free app.
Doesn't even open up pics on the start screen.. Booo
Overlay options have stopped working since the last update, lost 2 stars due to this problem. I use this app alot and now it fails to provide what I need of its overlaying features
Awesome app I love it.