Organize photos on your phone and share them with Pixelgarde. View, add, remove or change location (geotags), dates, titles and more with Pixelgarde. It's simple, fast, free and supports batch mode photo editing.
- View full Exif metadata and geotags saved in photo as details, or on a map.
- Edit exif metadata for several photos as a batch, or just individual photos.
- Automatically remove all metadata, or specific exif metadata, like a geotag, dates, etc. when sharing photos.
- Add geotags, change geolocation data or remove gps data from photos. It's great for geotagging photos too!
- Change incorrect dates and time stamps for better organization and accuracy.
- Fix, edit, add or change geotag data, dates, time, titles, author, etc., for multiple photos at once.
- Share photos directly to Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Flickr, Photobucket, MMS and Email.
Pixelgarde is ad supported, so it's free. It does have a few limits that can be removed by upgrading for $1.99. For example, when you edit photos using Pixelgarde Free, we add a small "X" to the bottom right border. The Pixelgarde 'X' is great for recognizing photos that are safe to share, but if you plan to use Pixelgarde as a photo manager, we recommend turning off watermarking. Pixelgarde is great way to organize photos!
Give Pixelgarde a try and if you need help, let us know. email@example.com.
Go here to see more products: http://www.pixelgarde.com/
Be Organized and Safe with Pixelgarde!
Tags: . , how to use the pixelgarde , pixelgarde