50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
- View full Exif metadata and geotags saved in photo as details, or on a map.
- Edit exif metadata for several photos as a batch, or just individual photos.
- Automatically remove all metadata, or specific exif metadata, like a geotag, dates, etc. when sharing photos.
- Add geotags, change geolocation data or remove gps data from photos. It's great for geotagging photos too!
- Change incorrect dates and time stamps for better organization and accuracy.
- Fix, edit, add or change geotag data, dates, time, titles, author, etc., for multiple photos at once.
- Share photos directly to Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Flickr, Photobucket, MMS and Email.
Pixelgarde is ad supported, so it's free. It does have a few limits that can be removed by upgrading for $1.99. For example, when you edit photos using Pixelgarde Free, we add a small "X" to the bottom right border. The Pixelgarde 'X' is great for recognizing photos that are safe to share, but if you plan to use Pixelgarde as a photo manager, we recommend turning off watermarking. Pixelgarde is great way to organize photos!
Give Pixelgarde a try and if you need help, let us know. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go here to see more products: http://www.pixelgarde.com/
Be Organized and Safe with Pixelgarde!
Tags: how to use the pixelgarde, pixelgarde, pixelgardecom.
See geotagged photos on a map.
View geolocation data, and scroll full EXIF metadata details.
Set profile to automatically remove exif metadata as photos are shared.
In-app upgrade support