Pixlr Express - photo editing
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Over 600 effects, overlays and borders
- Pro results in a few taps
- Ease of use
- We didn't find any, did you?
+ By Autodesk Inc.
Pixlr Express is one of the most complete photo edition apps
We are in the Media Age and photos are one of the most shared media files among users around the world. Actually, the most popular social networks are photo-based. This new mood has brought centrality to photos. In other words: nowadays photo matters, more than ever. In addition, thanks to our smart-devices, taking photos and editing them is easier than ever
Pixlr Express is the new photo app of Autodesk Inc., developers of Pixlr-o-matic and Sketchbook Mobile. Actually, Pixlr Express brings together features of both apps. It's like an all-in-one photo edition app. You've got here a full-pack of edition tools: color splash, sharpen, denoise, red eye, touch up, focal blur, crop, rotate, contrast... and many others. Likewise, you can apply effects: there are lots of them, divided in a few categories: vintage, creative, soft, subtle too old, unicolor. Finally you can apply presets overlays and set frames (only 10 different frames though).
Pixlr Express is balanced between ease of use and professional edition tools. You can just apply a filter and have your photo enhanced in a few seconds as well as take your time to edit it in detail. Adjustments and effects are probably its strongest points. Believe me, it's difficult not to get your photo exactly as you imagined with the amount of resources Autodesk Inc. has included in this app.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• Share your photo directly with friends through Facebook or email, or just save it back to your photo library.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one-click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Lighting effects can add drama, sparkle, or a grunge look. Easily adjust the intensity and orientation of each effect.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
• Look like a pro with cool photo effects such as focal blur, denoise, and more.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and brightness of your image, or focus on one color with the color splash tool.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the favorites button.
✓ Intel processor support
✓ Improved user experience.
✓ New STYLIZE Adjustments for creative effects
The best photo editor app I've ever used
Downloading will be very slow
I love the concept of this app and all the potential effects it has to offer. However, I've "downloaded" all the boarders and overlays, but none of them work. Rather disappointing.
Superb but update it add new features
Its simply awsm
This is a good app as it has many editing options.