Your personal photo will be sent as a glossy postcard!
With Postcards in your android device, you can send real physical postcards to everyone in the world, directly to the recipient's mailbox!
Download the app today and surprise someone you love.
As simple as this:
• Select a picture from your photo album or take a new photo with the camera, write a greeting and add addresses.
• Pay by credit card.
• Sweden Post will print and send the postcard to the recipient you enter.
• If you send your postcard before 16.00 Central European Time on a weekday, the card will arrive the next weekday within Sweden. To addresses outside of Sweden, it will take a few days longer depending on the recipient’s country.
• The same postage to all countries.
- Select a photo or take a new one with the camera.
- Select to send the photo as it is or edit the photo.
- Choose between different frames.
- Select to zoom your image for a send only part of the picture
- Write your greeting
- Choose to resize text. There are 5 different sizes of text to choose from.
- Select to change the font. There are six different fonts to choose from.
- Select to change the color of the text. There are 8 different colors to choose from.
- Choose to place the text, left-justified, right justified or centered.
- Enter the address of the recipient or retrieve from Contacts.
- Up to five recipients per postcard.
- Select size of your postcsard.
- Pay and Send.
Note that you can add up to 5 recipients per postcard!
- You can purchase postcards in advance and add them to your credit balance. When you send postcards, the balance is reduced by the number of postcards sent. You can prepay 5, 10 or 20 postcards. If you prepay your postcards you receive a discount on the normal price. You can choose to redeem your prepaid postcards directly in the app or receive a code by email which you can redeem manually in the app. If you choose to receive a code by email, you can redeem the credits for the prepaid A5 postcards in your own telephone or in any other telephone that has Postcards.
PostNord Sverige AB (Sweden Post corporate identity number 556711-5695) is the responsible publisher of the Postcards service. Post Denmark is acting as an agent for PostNord Sverige AB.
If you have questions regarding this app please contact Posten Customer Service by Email: Postcards@posten.se.