ProCapture - camera + panorama
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Shooting modes
- Lots of options within reach
- High resolution
- Can't switch between photo/video
Pro version removes output resolution restrictions and includes the "unlock" feature.
ProCapture isn't an app to apply filters, effects or edit pictures. It's an app that makes it simpler and adds features to the built-in camera. Actually it claims to be the perfect replacement for the default camera of your device.
First off, ProCapture is divided in two parts: left and right frame. Right frame just includes the trigger, a button for switching front/rear camera, launch the gallery or settings; and finally a thumbnail preview to see the last photo we took. From left menu you can select shooting mode (normal, timer, burst, panorama...), launch the gallery, enable/disable location, white balance (auto, daylight, cloudy...), exposure (from -2.0 to +1.5) and finally settings. In settings you can enable/disable histogram, composition, picture size and picture quality.
Main flaw: it doesn't allow you to switch between photo/video mode (just pictures). Anyway, it's still an excellent replacement for stock camera. Highly recommendable.
● Free version available with limited output resolution and no touch-to-focus. TRY IT FIRST!
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
● Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image, providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors (depends on device memory).
● Wide Shot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image, while preserving scene geometry. The result is like taking a single shot using a wide-angle lens.
● Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them together in order to reduce camera noise in the photo by about 30%.
● Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
● Ability to lock image focus by long pressing the shutter button and recompose the shot.
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● On-screen remaining photos indicator.
● Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Save photos to internal or external storage.
Please email us in case you encounter any problem. We can't reply to reviews.
Recently changed in this version:
Added 4MP resolution for HTC One
Last activity on ProCapture - camera + panorama
Lists with: ProCapture - camera + panorama
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for ProCapture - camera + panorama
J'ai cherché longtemps, et j'ai trouvé cette appli! Avec le Galaxy S3 et les dernières roms Android, j'ai perdu certaines fonctionnalités de l'appareil photo Samsung par rapport à mon ancien Galaxy S2, notamment la possibilité de verrouiller les ré
The best of all camera apps; I rely upon this cameras abilities to produce perfect images for me therefore create am image otherwise unseen to the natural eye.
This is a 5-star app, and I would rate it as such, but it keeps popping up a dialog saying "Give Us 5 Stars!" or something like that. I PAID for this app, I've dismissed the dialog, but it keeps coming back! The dialog is like advertising - if I wanted
Comprehensive photo editor much.
Hi, I have purchased this app. But, still my camera using 3.2 MP . I have checked all settings. In Picture size options maximum it is showing 3.2MP. Plz. help me on this.. My Mobile Model: Samsung galaxy S Duos, 5MP Camera. Thanks in advance. Dayakar M
Best photo app available. Extremely flexible and easy-to-use.