10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Didn't find any. Did you?
- Korean language.
Different cameras and filters to choose among.
Korean developers have done a lot of well-done and well-known apps. There's nothing to argue about. But when you launch internationally an app you must choose between keeping the original language or translate your app to English, the 21st century lingua-franca. If you want to choose the former, we'll still hold you in high esteem but at the end it's up to you. If you chose the latter, the Android community will deeply appreciate.
There is no need to learn Korean to take a photo. But if you want to lose yourself in setting menus and strange options and edit your photos by trial and error, be sure that Pudding Camera is what you were looking for.
Pudding Camera’s 9 Quality Cameras and 8 Beautiful Films - with various aspect ratios, Multi-frame shots, Fish-eye and toy camera effects - will enable anyone to produce gorgeous photography with DSLR quality.
* Loved by Girls’ Generation, Super Junior, B2st, KARA & K-POP Stars for Flattering Self-portraits
* Recommended by Major IT Media Including CNET, Mashable & More
[Exclusive in Pudding Camera]
1. The Widest Viewfinder and a Real Camera-Like Interface
Enjoy our full-screen viewfinder and our newest feature, ‘Real-time Effects Preview’! (required Dual-Core processor or higher)
2. Essential Aspect Ratios
Basic (4:3), Snap (3:2), Panorama (16:9)
3. Fun-inducing Cameras with Effects - Tilt-Shift, Multi-frame Shots & Fish-eye
Fantasy (Tilt-Shift), Motion2x2 (4:3 / 4 shots), Motionx4 (1:3 / 4 shots), Fish-eye (hemispherical), Motionx2 (3:2 / 2 shots), Triplex (3 shots)
4. 8 Films Designed with Retro Sensibility
iPhone Basic, Vintage Brown, Vintage Blue, Vignetting, Dazzle, Mono, Noir, Vivid
1. Camera Functions
- Choose from 9 Quality Cameras and 8 Beautiful Films
- Exposure Controls (-2.0~+2.0)
- Exposure/Focus Lock (AE/AF)
- Face Recognition
- Grid feature
- Self-Camera mode (Touch screen to shoot)
- Timer countdown for Motion Camera Series
- Photos ordered by date in Gallery
- Share and delete multiple photos
- Preview Photo with image data: Date, time, camera, film, image size and exposure info
- Gallery Info: Total photos count, Favorite camera and film
- Supports three resolution sizes (Small: 472px, Medium: 700px, Large: 1280px, Original)
- Update Pudding Camera from Settings
4. Easy, Instant Sharing
* Pudding Camera requires OS 2.2 or higher.
* Real-time effect requires Dual-Core processor or higher.
* Pudding Camera is available in English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Spanish, French and German.
* If you have any problems using the app, please feel free to contact mobile customer center (app settings > help/customer center)
- removed the option to send photos to Pudding.to
- Fixed bugs and improved functions
its very sad that this app no longer works as well as it use to. I really hope the developers can come out with a fix soon. Never knew i can miss an app so much!pudding cam was really an integrated part of my life n now its gone.
great app but it has some very annoying bugs. it forgets wich "film" you're using, doens't care much about the resolution of the camera you're using and it crashes a lot. but when it works, it's very great.
does anyone has any kind of idea on a HTC Wildfire S why I can not take any shoot with this application? It seems, to compare to screenshots, the application is not fit on screen, so may this is the main problem, and I have no idea, how to solve it.
Love alll of the filters!
the camera is extremely dark, I didn't have this problem on my other phone, I can't even see what I want to take a picture of.
I hate that the screen has gone dark. I have tried changing settings and nothing works. Will go to 5 stars once I can finally see everyhing. Used to be my favorite camera app.
Just nice.. I like it but something wrong with this app after upgrade this app icant snap pictures with this app.. Please fix this problem :) thank u