10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Quick and easy
- Gif not supported
+ By alensw.com
QuickPic helps you manage your pictures faster
QuickPic is an app for managing your picture gallery, that replaces the default stock gallery.
It's incredibly easy to use: in the main screen you've got your albums and once you select one of them, you can easily:
- View it as a slideshow
- Sort by name or date
- Hide the pictures that you don't want anyone to see
You can also change the name by taping on it, or zoom in by pinching the picture. It also includes image editing features and the quality is fairly good.
Alensw.com has only two apps in the market, so he's a relatively new developer. We hope him a long and successful developer career.
Download this app if you want a quicker picture gallery manager for organising all your images in a easier way.
Arguably the best gallery app for Android. Best Android Apps & Games (2013)-UltraLinx
QuickPic is one of our top picks in this area.-Android Police
QuickPic is our favorite gallery replacement.-Life Hacker
QuickPic definitely comes out on top.-Make Use of
- Free & clean. We won't ask for unnecessary permissions
- Support online album services (Picasa, Google Drive, Dropbox, Flickr, OneDrive, 500px, etc.)
- List thousands of pictures in a flash, find new pictures instantly
- Moments: Group photos by time and location
- View and slide show your Photos with the best quality, clearer than other apps
- Include or exclude specified folders for more efficient scanning
- Easily hide your privacy photos and videos from all gallery apps, protect them with a password.
- Play GIFs and videos
- Smooth experience: sliding shift or switch, pinch, double tap (and drag) to zoom, 2 finders rotate
- Internal picture editor which allows you to rotate, shrink, crop pictures, set wallpaper with best quality freely
- Powerful file management features, including sort, rename, create new folders, moving and copying pictures
- Optimized for large screens, such as tablets
- KitKatified! (Immersive mode, translucent bars)
- No apps from Play Store can modify the external SD card in KitKat (Android 4.4). This is Google's new limitation, please report to the manufacturer because you paid for your phone, not for these apps! :-(
- Please BACKUP YOUR IMPORTANT PHOTOS before your do file operations
- Long press a thumbnail to enter multi-select mode.
- Can't display TIFF.
- Can't set lock screen's wallpaper because of manufacturer's private interface.
- Reinstall the app to clear your password.
- Video is no our target, if you think video playing is not good enough, please go to the market and find a better one...
FRAGMENTATION is a common problem faced by the entire Android community. While we keep trying our best to treat all devices equally, certain glitches may still exist under certain contexts. So if you find any issues, please email us instead of leaving unfriendly comments or 1-star ratings, we will try our best to solve your problem!
Flip image in editor
Optimize for TV
Fix: missing December in "Moments"
Bugs fix and optimization
Rotate picture with 2 fingers(also in editor)
Multiply selection in a "Moments" folder
"Moments" view, group photos by time and location
Add cloud drives: Flickr, KuaiPan
Now we support Picasa, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and 500px! Simply swipe in from the left edge to access them!
can this app put all pictures on sd card?
When trying to display picture(s) in full screen mode, the picture would stay on about 1 second and then the screen would go black. Tried uninstall/reinstall to no avail. Tried to email developers with no reponse
is there any way to sort the main folders? i see that only pictures can be sorted, not the main folders. I would like to see the latest folders first on the list.
Do this work for android 1.6 (motorola cliq) it worked well on my Moto defy. but i can't find it anywhere on the market on this cliq.. i had somebody send me a link and that didn't work. used the QR code and that didn't work. :-(
Very good app
Great album organizer ever.
For some reason, i couldn't delete picture in quickpic on my xperia z1.