- Easy to use - NO software needs to be installed or configured on the Raspberry Pi - uses standard NOOBS setup
- Pictures from the Raspberry Pi Camera can be saved to your phone's gallery.
- Continuous "video" mode (around 2 fps) for camera monitoring on your Android device
- easily configure and test the raspberry pi camera's built in image filters.
- works in landscape or portrait mode, tap to show/hide controls.
- instant android drag / pinch to zoom and rotation
- Now features support for USB cameras too (needs fswebcam)
Simply type in the ip address of your Raspberry Pi to connect and view immediately.
You can even view the Raspberry Pi Camera remotely over the internet if you setup port forwarding (port 22)
to that of your Raspberry Pi
Tags: raspicam remote fps, raspicam remote usb.
1.11: USB Cam now uses fswebcam
1:10: quick connect for multiple Pi, shorter timeouts
1.09: awb,exposure,metering & frame settings
1.08: Prefills IP address
1.07: saves login settings, autostart, live pinch to zoom/rotate image
1.06: back button closes app now, changed rotate function to use portrait format
1.05: live sliders for brightness,contrast etc
1.04: usb cam support, port settings and commandline options
1.03: adds flip/rotate option
1.01: added video preview mode