RawVision is the most complete solution for your photographic workflow, in between the camera and the computer.
Transfer, organize, sort, rate, categorize, play, pixel-peep, edit, share to social networks
RawVision lets you do all that and more in a ludic yet powerful way. You will not go to the computer anymore.
/!!! Prepare your Lightroom imports with sidecar XMP files !!!\
\!!! Plug your camera with USB !!!/
(Android 3.1+, camera in PTP/MTP mode)
This application is especially intended for Android tablets, but it will work very well with smartphones too.
Please note this is the DEMO version of RawVision. It allows to test both:
- the compatibility with your camera RAW file's format.
- the compatibility with your tab, especially mounting usb devices and SD cards.
If you photos don't work with the demo version, they won't work either with the full version.
The demo version embeds ads in order to support development.
Follow RawVision on G+ https://plus.google.com/b/115688227829924074471/115688227829924074471/posts
- RawVision supports Nikon NEF, Canon .CR2 , SONY .ARW, Pentax .PEF and .DNG and Samsung .SRW files, , Olympus .ORF, Panasonic RW2, Fujifilm's .RAF files
- opens only thumbnails for Leica M9 DNG and Nikon D100 Nef
- JPEG and PNG
- preview of .MOV files(Android>3.0).
- Transfer from: camera usb connection(MTP/PTP), usb external reader, Eye-Fi and advanced local browsing
- Bookmark your favorite locations
- Gallery display. Select a file with a click. To perform batch actions, select all the files and press the action button on the bottom-right of the screen.
- Select a rating and category in full Ssreen to help sort photos. Import to LightRoom with the XMP sidecar files.
You can also define your own category labels.
- FullScreen view
You can browse all the photos by sweeping the screen right or left. There are invisible areas on the left and right to quickly change photo.
Zoom on photos with a pinch.
Delete a photo right away
start a slideshow
Check the histogram and Exifs
Toggle the actions bar with a single tap, double tap to have the photo fit to screen
- Image editor
Edit and process your photos with the embbeded editor.
Compatible with Aviary filters.
- Import Files
You can import selected files by choosing a root folder, then a name for the new import folder - or the current date. You can also choose to rename the files and delete them after import.
Import also works directly from your camera via USB.
- Delete files
You can delete files either one a time or several in a batch by selecting them before.
- JPEG extraction
Extract a JPEG preview of the RAW files with resize and auto-rotate options.
You can extract several files in a batch.
- Share Files - "Open with..."
"Share" your files with other apps on your Android device.
Sketch an extracted preview, launch a video file, share by facebook, twitter, send by email, store on dropbox etc...
- Rename files
- Eye-Fi support
Eye-Fi needs a little configuration.
You should be able to use AP mode if you registered your device wihtin the card.(With the official app for example) - but Not tested yet
Otherwise the direct mode works great.
First connect the device to the WiFi AP (Ey-fi card in direct mode) with the wpa2 key in the Eye-Fi Center desktop app.
Then in RawVision, enter the uploadKey - please google how to get it.
Choose the destination folder and start the service.
Photos will then appear as they are sent from the camera.
Note: you cannot use Eye-Fi service while another eyefi app is running.
Is your RAW format not supported: send us samples to http://www.dropitto.me/dropyourraw (pwd: raw)
/!\ Please taken a few seconds to rate the application on the Android Market.
/!\ Don't hesitate to send comments by email, feedback is very important to improve the application's quality.
/!\ If you have question, send an email as it is not possible to reply in the comments.
Tags: rawvisiondemo , rawjpeg import , rawvision demo , raw vision app sd card , use raw vision , raw vision full , rawvision extract jpg where , raw vision 1.3.1 , 안드로이드 cr2