A powerful scientific super zoom camera also serves as a telescope, a magnifying glass or a flash light in dark.
When hardware zoom stops, digital zoom takes place, when digital zoom stops, imagination takes on. Small foot print, powerful concept (up to 25 x virtual zoom power with live Tele-Mode; up to 80 x virtual zoom power for pro version). This app utilizes maximum megapixels with new 2k, 4k screen resolution technology.
The gallery is located under /Pictures/ScientificCamera.
1. The horizontal zoom bar represents the hardware camera's digital zoom.
2. The vertical zoom bar represents the virtual zoom power,
3. The focus box locks the virtual zoomed picture.
4. Optionally, touch binocular button on title bar, or the letter "W" at bottom-right corner to switch to "T" (tele-mode).
5. Hit the bottom-left camera button or just doubletap the screen to take the shot.
Most clear pictures with tele-mode using advanced algorithm.
On screen menu / context-menu for "Best Shot", "Effects" and "White Balance".
Flash-mode, auto / off / on / torch give user more choices in situations.
Wide angle mode with focus box make it easy to focus and take picture by default.
"Info Era" menu option to show google-glass, iwatch and Sci-Fi like "Geo Info" and "Weather Info" on upper right corner. "Heart Rate" option to monitor BPM and red cell density [0-255] through rear camera in 10 secs.
This digital camera idea is inspired by my childhood experience on building powerful telescopes with low powered lens.
The sleek/cool UI layout and two dimensional zoom control pattern are copyrighted by InfoPlus.
science, college, school, students, engineers, effects, editing, best camera, recommended camera, collage, photos, pictures, health, D-SLR, CCD, CMOS, Lab Tool
from 1.683 reviews