by: Sami Heikkinen • 9
SecCam is a security / lifelogging / time-lapse photography application for shooting pictures on regular interval.
Running SecCam is an intensive task for a phone as phone processor will be running at all times and phone is fully awake when taking a picture. You'll note this as shorter battery life when SecCam is running.
How to generate time lapse video:
1. Install Dropbox to your PC & phone
2. Activate Camera Upload (https://www.dropbox.com/help/289/en)
3. Install SecCam
4. Set time between pictures
5. Run SecCam
6. Start MovieMaker on PC
7. Drag & Drop pictures from Camera Upload folder to MovieMaker
8. Create & Share the video!