Snaptastic Lite (Photo Editor)
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Good-looking layout
- Lots of editing options
Snaptastic is a user-friendly photo edition app for Android devices
There are two ways to take pictures for editing: from camera or from your gallery. If you choose "from camera" and you have non-stock photo apps, Snaptastic will let you choose among them (and set one of them as default). Once done, the editing menu is displayed. Although it can be displayed landscape or portrait, we recommend you to work in landscape: in this app that view provides a better user experience.
Edition features are divided in 4 categories: "basic" which includes select preset (there up to 15), save and share using any sharing resource installed in your device. From "Modify" you can select "show original" picture, rotate, crop, set a border and save it as preset. From "Adjustments" you can set brightness, contrast, exposure, fill light, vignetting, clarity, black and white level. Really intuitive controls to set it: tap any point of the bar to increase % of brightness, for instance. Finally "Color adjustment" from where you can set color style, temperature, tint and saturation.
From settings you can set image size, autocrop and image quality. You can even save images in up to 1280 pixels wide resolution. However, this depends on device capabilities.
- Start by selecting a preset (currently comes with ~15 of them) or adjust all the parameters yourself
- Easily make slight touchups or go for a more creative look
- Change brightness, contrast, temperature, tint, fill light, clarity, saturation, vignetting etc how ever you like and see the result immediately
- Directly share to any service installed on your device (like Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Tweetdeck, Google+, Lightbox …)
- Create your own presets
- Save images in up to 1280 pixels wide resolution (depends on phone capabilities)
- High quality (10 bits per component) processing engine retains texture, highlight and shadow detail
All sample images (used in screenshots) taken with mobile phone cameras. (Samsung Galaxy series to be exact)
- Can run out of memory especially with larger image sizes. If you experience crashing try setting the image resolution to the lowest value.
- Currently not tested at all on qHD screen resolution.
This app is currently in BETA so we'd really appreciate it if you can give us your thoughts / suggestions / BUG REPORTS at http://snaptastic.mediacurrent.fi/
New border options
Feature to show the original photo (for comparing to the adjusted one)
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Plzz fix the resolution.. Then undoubtedly I can give 5 stars
Copy amit sony
But i wish i can create collage and add more effects :(