Snaptastic (Photo Editor)
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Good-looking layout
- Lots of editing options
- Nothing special
Snaptastic is a user-friendly photo edition app for Android devices
There are two ways to take pictures for editing: from camera or from your gallery. If you choose "from camera" and you have non-stock photo apps, Snaptastic will let you choose among them (and set one of them as default). Once done, the editing menu is displayed. Although it can be displayed landscape or portrait, we recommend you to work in landscape: in this app that view provides a better user experience.
Edition features are divided in 4 categories: "basic" which includes select preset (there up to 15), save and share using any sharing resource installed in your device. From "Modify" you can select "show original" picture, rotate, crop, set a border and save it as preset. From "Adjustments" you can set brightness, contrast, exposure, fill light, vignetting, clarity, black and white level. Really intuitive controls to set it: tap any point of the bar to increase % of brightness, for instance. Finally "Color adjustment" from where you can set color style, temperature, tint and saturation.
From settings you can set image size, autocrop and image quality. You can even save images in up to 1280 pixels wide resolution. However, this depends on device capabilities.
- Start by selecting a preset (currently comes with 15 of them) or adjust all the parameters yourself
- Easily make slight touchups or go for a more creative look
- Change brightness, contrast, temperature, tint, fill light, clarity, saturation, vignetting etc how ever you like and see the result immediately
- Directly share to any service installed on your device (like Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Tweetdeck, Google+…)
- Save your own presets to use later
- Save images in up to 1280 pixels wide resolution (depends on phone capabilities)
- High quality (10 bits per component) processing engine never compromises on texture, highlight and shadow detail
Note: This version does NOT have ads or watermarks.
- Can run out of memory especially with larger image sizes. If you experience crashing try setting the image resolution to the lowest value.
Fixed a major bug with cropping.
Fixed a major bug with opening images on certain phone models.
Various other bug and performance fixes.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Shuts down alot
Love the app. Developers are liers however. They promise this version does not have ads. But as soon as I ran it for the first time, my gallery was full of ads that were downloaded by this app.
But i dont care buy it anyway, works well and get good results.
I used to love this app. It has good presets and intuitive controls for fine tuning without too much unusable bloat features. But over the past few months it started crashing any time I tried to open a photo for editing after editing one before it. I had to do one photo at a time and let it crash before starting the next one. I would still be using it in spite of this nuisance except I also di
First of all I think this does a great job of color correcting my photos when I don't have time to Photoshop them. My camera isn't the greatest on my Atrix HD for color reproduction. COuple gripes though: for a paid app I think it should be able to save in full resolution, I understand a lite app having size constraints but not a full version (hope this changes) The other things is that it saves i
Good functions. I barely had it a day though until it bugged me about license check.
I've used this app for over a year to process thousands of photos. Great control. It would be better with presets for photo dimensions / standard ratios.