Snaptastic (Photo Editor)
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Good-looking layout
- Lots of editing options
- Nothing special
There are two ways to take pictures for editing: from camera or from your gallery. If you choose "from camera" and you have non-stock photo apps, Snaptastic will let you choose among them (and set one of them as default). Once done, the editing menu is displayed. Although it can be displayed landscape or portrait, we recommend you to work in landscape: in this app that view provides a better user experience.
Edition features are divided in 4 categories: "basic" which includes select preset (there up to 15), save and share using any sharing resource installed in your device. From "Modify" you can select "show original" picture, rotate, crop, set a border and save it as preset. From "Adjustments" you can set brightness, contrast, exposure, fill light, vignetting, clarity, black and white level. Really intuitive controls to set it: tap any point of the bar to increase % of brightness, for instance. Finally "Color adjustment" from where you can set color style, temperature, tint and saturation.
From settings you can set image size, autocrop and image quality. You can even save images in up to 1280 pixels wide resolution. However, this depends on device capabilities.
- Start by selecting a preset (currently comes with 15 of them) or adjust all the parameters yourself
- Easily make slight touchups or go for a more creative look
- Change brightness, contrast, temperature, tint, fill light, clarity, saturation, vignetting etc how ever you like and see the result immediately
- Directly share to any service installed on your device (like Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Tweetdeck, Google+…)
- Save your own presets to use later
- Save images in up to 1280 pixels wide resolution (depends on phone capabilities)
- High quality (10 bits per component) processing engine never compromises on texture, highlight and shadow detail
Note: This version does NOT have ads or watermarks.
- Can run out of memory especially with larger image sizes. If you experience crashing try setting the image resolution to the lowest value.
Recently changed in this version:
Fixed a major bug with cropping.
Fixed a major bug with opening images on certain phone models.
Various other bug and performance fixes.
Last activity on Snaptastic (Photo Editor)
Lists with: Snaptastic (Photo Editor)
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for Snaptastic (Photo Editor)
Good functions. I barely had it a day though until it bugged me about license check.
I've used this app for over a year to process thousands of photos. Great control. It would be better with presets for photo dimensions / standard ratios.
I am so tired of getting this warning after purchasing it.
GOOD APP, But...
Could Be Greater! Love it, but after paying I've notice it crashes often on opening a 2nd photo or when taking a 2nd pic. Crashes imgs lgr than 1024px
When I crop photos, only a portion of the picture is visible. Not even what I've tried to edit out. Used to work wonderfully but now :( blah
Best lightroom substitute I've found. keep up the good work.
Awesome- Just needs higher resolution
This app is great! Just needs support for at least 8mp, which I'm sure will come soon. Five stars as soon as that happens.