1,000 - 5,000 downloads
Also in : Interior DesignAdd this app to your lists
+ By ozPDA
* Real Estate Buyers - for finding the sun exposure of properties you are considering
* Gardeners - for finding optimal planting locations for current and seasonal solar exposure
* Photographers - for planning optimal light conditions
* Architects - for getting a feel for the spatial variability of the solar angle throughout the year
* Campers - to find shadowed areas, even when sun is hidden by clouds or walls
* Uses GPS and magnetometer to find the correct solar position and path for your current location
* Flat compass view showing current solar position, diurnal solar angle and elevation (separated into day & night segments), shadow length ratio, atmospheric path thickness
* 3D augmented reality camera overlay view showing the sun's current position, its path with hour points marked
* Camera view also has an optional pointer to guide you towards the current location of the sun
* Map view showing solar direction arrows for each hour of the day.
* Ability to choose any date and view solar path for that day
* Ability to choose any location on earth
* Additional details including rise, set and culmination times, maximum elevation
* User option to include summer and winter solstice paths on both flat compass view and camera view
* The compass accuracy depends on having an undistorted magnetic field around your device. If you use it close to metallic objects or electrical equipment, directional accuracy may be impaired.
* The compass accuracy is also reduced when the device is aligned with the local magnetic field vector, so there may be portions of the 3-D view where results are less reliable.
Tags: sun seeker, seeker trend logo, sun seeker photgraphy, sun surveyor vs sun seeker, sun seeker 12 apk, sun seeker solar tracking, sun seeker lite, sunseeker, sun seeker v sun surveyor, sunseeker sun tracker apk.
* Correction to magnetic declination adjustment
* Fixes possible crash on camera view for some device types
* Fixes possible crash on opening map view before device location is found