100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Soft focus
- Weird UI
High quality filters and frames.
It's increasingly difficult to pick just one photo editing application. Of course, we have three or four favorites and Vignette may indeed be one of them. It has not only a lot of frames, but also a lot of effects. Its star option is called 'soft focus': it focuses the vanishing point while blurring the rest, obtaining rather acceptable artistic results.
There are also the tilt-shift and lomo filters; the polaroid frames and the vintage styles. Well, as you can see, it does everything it should. Don't forget that Vignette is one of the most downloaded photo editing tools so it must have something special to deserve such honor.
This is the complete Vignette version so there isn't a picture size limit. If you want to try it out before buying it, check the demo out. The user interface is somewhat clumsy: when you select an option there isn't any confirmation and you have to get back to check the changes you have just made.
Use more than 70 customisable filters and 50 frames in any combination to create many photo effects. Vignette is also a full-featured camera application, featuring digital zoom, time-lapse, self-timer and more.
Please note we can provide support in English only.
• Retro/vintage styles
• LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles
• Instant camera styles
• Cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift and much more
• Photo-booth and double-exposure
• Touch to focus
• Share your personalised saved effects with other Vignette users
• NEW Shuffle random effects
• NEW Move to crop
• Take pictures at your camera’s full resolution, even with effect
• Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
• Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
• Digital 10× zoom
• 21× optical zoom on Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
• Store location data in pictures (geotag)
• Use the volume rocker as a shutter button
• Edit imported photos
• On-screen controls for exposure, zoom, flash and switching camera
• Launch from the lock screen in Android 4.0+
• Remote shutter with Bluetooth remote, wired headset or Sony Ericsson LiveView
• Time- and date-stamp pictures with adjustable size, colour and format
• Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
• Optimised for taking pictures underwater
• Share pictures via third-party apps
Vignette does not require an internet connection to process pictures like some apps, and does not upload your pictures to a central server like Instagram. Your pictures do not leave your device until you choose to share them.
Fixed: Missing resolutions on HTC One M8.
Fixed: Crashes on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini.
Fixed: Removed all traces of AdMob code from ad-free version, to stop false positives from app scanners.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
Currently won't start up. Error code says something about Java. Shame, as otherwise it was great.
As others out here say: Used to be the best Android camera app ever? I really loved using Vignette when first stumbling across it, but I see myself making less and less use of it, basically for two reasons: (a) Talking about effects camera apps, these days there is quite a bunch of apps out there that do live preview of the effects to be applied to an image in the viewfinder which makes things way
Any review that says the developer is great and listens to customer feedback is full of it. I have never encountered a dev less responsive to feedback. I think it's funny that most of the positive reviews in regards to the dev's response to feedback comes from anonymous Google users. Yes, this app possess the best filters, with the greatest degree of customizability; nonetheless, all of said filte
...until I got a new galaxy s2 with jellybean and it doesn't open now. I'm really bummed because I have the paid version and its been great for years.
I love this camera