1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Soft focus option
- Weird UI
It's increasingly difficult to pick just one photo editing application. Of course, we have three or four favorites and Vignette may indeed be one of them. It has not only a lot of frames, but also a lot of effects. Its star option is called 'soft focus': it focuses the vanishing point while blurring the rest, obtaining rather acceptable artistic results.
There are also the tilt-shift and lomo filters; the polaroid frames and the vintage styles. Well, as you can see, it does everything it should. Don't forget that Vignette is one of the most downloaded photo editing tools so it must have something special to deserve such honor.
This demo only allows small (0.3 Mp) pictures, so the pictures you edit would be just nice to share. If you need larger formats, you have to upgrade to the paid version. The user interface is somewhat clumsy: when you select an option there isn't any confirmation and you have to get back to check the changes you have just made.
Use more than 70 customisable filters and 50 frames in any combination to create many photo effects. Vignette is also a full-featured camera application, featuring digital zoom, time-lapse, self-timer and more.
Please note we can provide support in English only.
• Retro/vintage styles
• LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles
• Polaroid/instant camera styles
• Cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift and much more
• Photo-booth and double-exposure
• New: Touch to focus
• New: Share your personalised saved effects with other Vignette users
• Take pictures at your camera’s full resolution, even with effect (paid version only)
• Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
• Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
• Digital 10× zoom
• New: 21× optical zoom on Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
• Store location data in pictures (geotag)
• Use the volume rocker as a shutter button
• Edit imported photos
• On-screen controls for exposure, zoom, flash and switching camera
• Launch from the lock screen in Android 4.0+
• Remote shutter with Bluetooth remote, wired headset or Sony Ericsson LiveView
• Time- and date-stamp pictures
• Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
• Optimised for taking pictures underwater
• Share pictures via third-party apps
Vignette does not require an internet connection to process pictures like some apps, and does not upload your pictures to a central server like Instagram. Your pictures do not leave your device until you choose to share them.
Recently changed in this version:
Fixed: Google+ frame needs updating to new size.
New: Share effects with other Vignette users.
New: Frames designed for Touchnote postcards.
New: Touch-to-focus in Android 4.0.
Fixed: HTC One's 16:9 sensor not fully supported.
Last activity on Vignette Demo
- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Downloaded 2d ago
- simmonliu_2934562 Downloaded May 9, 2013
- ryanriot Favorited May 2, 2013
- penburrell Downloaded Apr 10, 2013
- akshayariwala Downloaded Mar 20, 2013
- marapoohc Downloaded Mar 3, 2013
- kevin211019501 Downloaded Mar 2, 2013
- nadirvrpk Downloaded Mar 1, 2013
Lists with: Vignette Demo
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
Comments and ratings for Vignette Demo
Makes every photo insta-worthy
Need some improved ui. Its a bit confusing. Make it simple and I will give you 5 star.
CAN'T EVEN USE MY 8 MP
love this app so much, always been the first camera app i download on a new phone, amazing options for a phone camera. My one request, id love to be able to import existing photos from my gallery and apply the double exposure/layered effect, id love you g
Flash is on the left, people. With the zoom.
I use this app as my main pic taking app, right now it wont initialize.... any advice??