1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Soft focus option
- Weird UI
High quality filters and frames.
It's increasingly difficult to pick just one photo editing application. Of course, we have three or four favorites and Vignette may indeed be one of them. It has not only a lot of frames, but also a lot of effects. Its star option is called 'soft focus': it focuses the vanishing point while blurring the rest, obtaining rather acceptable artistic results.
There are also the tilt-shift and lomo filters; the polaroid frames and the vintage styles. Well, as you can see, it does everything it should. Don't forget that Vignette is one of the most downloaded photo editing tools so it must have something special to deserve such honor.
This demo only allows small (0.3 Mp) pictures, so the pictures you edit would be just nice to share. If you need larger formats, you have to upgrade to the paid version. The user interface is somewhat clumsy: when you select an option there isn't any confirmation and you have to get back to check the changes you have just made.
Use more than 70 customisable filters and 50 frames in any combination to create many photo effects. Vignette is also a full-featured camera application, featuring digital zoom, time-lapse, self-timer and more.
Please note we can provide support in English only.
• Retro/vintage styles
• LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles
• Instant camera styles
• Cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift and much more
• Photo-booth and double-exposure
• New: Touch to focus
• New: Share your personalised saved effects with other Vignette users
• Take pictures at your camera’s full resolution, even with effect (paid version only)
• Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
• Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
• Digital 10× zoom
• New: 21× optical zoom on Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
• Store location data in pictures (geotag)
• Use the volume rocker as a shutter button
• Edit imported photos
• On-screen controls for exposure, zoom, flash and switching camera
• Launch from the lock screen in Android 4.0+
• Remote shutter with Bluetooth remote, wired headset or Sony Ericsson LiveView
• Time- and date-stamp pictures with adjustable size, colour and format
• Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
• Optimised for taking pictures underwater
• Share pictures via third-party apps
Vignette does not require an internet connection to process pictures like some apps, and does not upload your pictures to a central server like Instagram. Your pictures do not leave your device until you choose to share them.
Fixed: Corrupted pictures on 2013 Nexus 7.
Fixed: Crash when using front-facing camera on Motorola X/Droid Ultra.
- Priscila M. Downloaded 3d ago
- Anna G. Reviewed Nov 25, 2013
- Sarah D. Downloaded Nov 9, 2013
- Xhhwxhn Downloaded Jun 5, 2013
- Rahman J. Downloaded Jun 2, 2013
- Aubreysmith Downloaded May 29, 2013
- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Downloaded May 19, 2013
- Simmon L. Downloaded May 9, 2013
- ryanriot Favorited May 2, 2013
I like it very much
How to enable Date Time Stamp in DEMO version Primarily interested in Date & Time stamp WITHOUT loosing 8MP size, but yr DEMO doesn'nt have this feature - or I'm unable to access it. Could u help ?
Photo processing takes time
This app is a must have I recommend this for whom ever is looking for a camera I have had this camera for my phones in the last two years wouldn't go without it this takes wonderful pictures.thanks to the ones that created this app.
App makes me look like I know what I'm doing. It's great.
Love this app! Best and most favorite app I have :-) my apple user friends always want it but they can't get it.
A bit slowly sometimes, but works if battery's almost down.great!