100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Soft focus
- Weird UI
High quality filters and frames.
It's increasingly difficult to pick just one photo editing application. Of course, we have three or four favorites and Vignette may indeed be one of them. It has not only a lot of frames, but also a lot of effects. Its star option is called 'soft focus': it focuses the vanishing point while blurring the rest, obtaining rather acceptable artistic results.
There are also the tilt-shift and lomo filters; the polaroid frames and the vintage styles. Well, as you can see, it does everything it should. Don't forget that Vignette is one of the most downloaded photo editing tools so it must have something special to deserve such honor.
This is the complete Vignette version so there isn't a picture size limit. If you want to try it out before buying it, check the demo out. The user interface is somewhat clumsy: when you select an option there isn't any confirmation and you have to get back to check the changes you have just made.
Use more than 70 customisable filters and 50 frames in any combination to create many photo effects. Vignette is also a full-featured camera application, featuring digital zoom, time-lapse, self-timer and more.
Please note we can provide support in English only.
• Retro/vintage styles
• LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles
• Instant camera styles
• Cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift and much more
• Photo-booth and double-exposure
• Touch to focus
• Share your personalised saved effects with other Vignette users
• NEW Shuffle random effects
• NEW Move to crop
• Take pictures at your camera’s full resolution, even with effect (paid version only)
• Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
• Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
• Digital 10× zoom
• 21× optical zoom on Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
• Store location data in pictures (geotag)
• Use the volume rocker as a shutter button
• Edit imported photos
• On-screen controls for exposure, zoom, flash and switching camera
• Launch from the lock screen in Android 4.0+
• Remote shutter with Bluetooth remote, wired headset or Sony Ericsson LiveView
• Time- and date-stamp pictures with adjustable size, colour and format
• Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
• Optimised for taking pictures underwater
• Share pictures via third-party apps
Vignette does not require an internet connection to process pictures like some apps, and does not upload your pictures to a central server like Instagram. Your pictures do not leave your device until you choose to share them.
Fixed: Minor UI problems.
Fixed: Not saving to external SD card on some devices.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
attention attention owner of this app we paid for this application so please fix the current bugs which tend to be constantly freezing on your phone after taking a picture and the screen just says picture taken also fix your email so we can email you dire
Hey, tell me how to launch this app from lockscreen?? And I'll increase the stars..
Filters are awesome. The UI could be a little better though. Also, just recently the app keeps crashing at random times. Deleted and reinstalled but that doesn't seem to work. Using this app on a Nexus 5.
Muy buena aplicacion pero no me permite hacer fotos con la maxima resolucion de la camara de mi galaxy trend. Arreglen esto .
1 of the best apps I'd bought, replaced stock but gone downhill 1 update after next. Slower than dirt, UI is horrible. Giant, lame icons...thumbs down. Rarely use any more on S3, not worth opening on galaxy tab 2014. Never crashed, now goes down if I swit
Simple, easy and extra fun.
I've been using this app for years and it's one of my favorite ones . I keep going back to it time after time and the ability to customize the filters is awesome.