100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Soft focus
- Weird UI
It's increasingly difficult to pick just one photo editing application. Of course, we have three or four favorites and Vignette may indeed be one of them. It has not only a lot of frames, but also a lot of effects. Its star option is called 'soft focus': it focuses the vanishing point while blurring the rest, obtaining rather acceptable artistic results.
There are also the tilt-shift and lomo filters; the polaroid frames and the vintage styles. Well, as you can see, it does everything it should. Don't forget that Vignette is one of the most downloaded photo editing tools so it must have something special to deserve such honor.
This is the complete Vignette version so there isn't a picture size limit. If you want to try it out before buying it, check the demo out. The user interface is somewhat clumsy: when you select an option there isn't any confirmation and you have to get back to check the changes you have just made.
Use more than 70 customisable filters and 50 frames in any combination to create many photo effects. Vignette is also a full-featured camera application, featuring digital zoom, time-lapse, self-timer and more.
Please note we can provide support in English only.
• Retro/vintage styles
• LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles
• Polaroid/instant camera styles
• Cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift and much more
• Photo-booth and double-exposure
• New: Touch to focus
• New: Share your personalised saved effects with other Vignette users
• Take pictures at your camera’s full resolution, even with effect (paid version only)
• Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
• Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
• Digital 10× zoom
• New: 21× optical zoom on Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
• Store location data in pictures (geotag)
• Use the volume rocker as a shutter button
• Edit imported photos
• On-screen controls for exposure, zoom, flash and switching camera
• Launch from the lock screen in Android 4.0+
• Remote shutter with Bluetooth remote, wired headset or Sony Ericsson LiveView
• Time- and date-stamp pictures
• Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
• Optimised for taking pictures underwater
• Share pictures via third-party apps
Vignette does not require an internet connection to process pictures like some apps, and does not upload your pictures to a central server like Instagram. Your pictures do not leave your device until you choose to share them.
Tags: android vignette interface, vignette demo and vignette difference android, vignette demo download, vignette effect code, vignette neilandtheresa, vignette new version download, vignette newstest version, vignette photo, vignette photo editor app, vignette pro qr code.
Recently changed in this version:
Fixed: Google+ frame needs updating to new size.
New: Share effects with other Vignette users.
New: Frames designed for Touchnote postcards.
New: Touch-to-focus in Android 4.0.
Fixed: HTC One's 16:9 sensor not fully supported
Last activity on Vignette
Lists with: Vignette
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
Comments and ratings for Vignette
One of the best camera apps..but why there is no easy way to view filter effects..3 stars
I have been using this app for years. Keeps getting better and better.
I've used this app ever since I've had a smart phone and it's provided me with numerous nostalgic shots! It keeps getting better. Couldn't be happier.
Interesting, I love this app, but recently it's not saving my pics. I used to shoot away and Willy it would process away for a fwd minutes it still saved my pics, note though I'm only getting a few saved. Weird
Leaves weird unwanted lines in my photos after i edit them. No other camera app has the same issues.
Hate it. Too slowvfew options