100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Soft focus
- Weird UI
+ By Weavr Studios
High quality filters and frames.
It's increasingly difficult to pick just one photo editing application. Of course, we have three or four favorites and Vignette may indeed be one of them. It has not only a lot of frames, but also a lot of effects. Its star option is called 'soft focus': it focuses the vanishing point while blurring the rest, obtaining rather acceptable artistic results.
There are also the tilt-shift and lomo filters; the polaroid frames and the vintage styles. Well, as you can see, it does everything it should. Don't forget that Vignette is one of the most downloaded photo editing tools so it must have something special to deserve such honor.
This is the complete Vignette version so there isn't a picture size limit. If you want to try it out before buying it, check the demo out. The user interface is somewhat clumsy: when you select an option there isn't any confirmation and you have to get back to check the changes you have just made.
Use more than 70 customisable filters and 50 frames in any combination to create many photo effects. Vignette is also a full-featured camera application, featuring digital zoom, time-lapse, self-timer and more.
Please note we can provide support in English only.
• Retro/vintage styles
• LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles
• Instant camera styles
• Cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift and much more
• Photo-booth and double-exposure
• Touch to focus
• Share your personalised saved effects with other Vignette users
• NEW Shuffle random effects
• NEW Move to crop
• Take pictures at your camera’s full resolution, even with effect
• Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
• Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
• Digital 10× zoom
• 21× optical zoom on Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
• Store location data in pictures (geotag)
• Use the volume rocker as a shutter button
• Edit imported photos
• On-screen controls for exposure, zoom, flash and switching camera
• Launch from the lock screen in Android 4.0+
• Remote shutter with Bluetooth remote, wired headset or Sony Ericsson LiveView
• Time- and date-stamp pictures with adjustable size, colour and format
• Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
• Optimised for taking pictures underwater
• Share pictures via third-party apps
Vignette does not require an internet connection to process pictures like some apps, and does not upload your pictures to a central server like Instagram. Your pictures do not leave your device until you choose to share them.
Fixed flash problem on Samsung Galaxy S4.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
Is crashing a lot lately, lots of freeze-ups.
I like the app but it has no video support even though there is an option for it.
The black and white tones you can get and adjust in this are amazing. Love this app. Love how simple and quick Vignette is.
You'll find it very hard to take a bad photograph. It's fun to just use the 'Random' filters and frames settings. You even wind up saving the mistakes because they're so darn good!
This is the best vintage camera app I have found. Well worth the price! I really only use the classic Illford black and white, but the other effects are great also.
The app has probably the best collection of filters, but the interface was always too complicated, really sloppy. Recently, following the release of lollipop, the app has been crashing on my Nexus 5 and Moto X '14. This app has everything to be successful and it's a shame that they don't seem to be able to get the basics right. It will be a must buy when it gets a good interface and decent stabili
Excellent camera app, with really cool features and high quality shots.