Instantly transforming your digital camera into a wireless device, Transcend’s Wi-Fi SD card streams beautifully shot photos and videos to your Android devices as soon as they are taken. With the free to download app, Wi-Fi SD card content is automatically organized into a simple file system for easy viewing.
The Wi-Fi SD card can operate in two modes: Direct Share Mode activates the dedicated wireless signal of the Wi-Fi SD card to create a dedicated wireless connection between the camera and your Android devices in any location. Internet Mode connects the Wi-Fi SD card to a nearby Internet hotspot or the personal hotspot function of your Android device, allowing you to browse and download media before emailing to friends or uploading to popular photo sharing websites.
• Instantly share photos and videos wirelessly
• View photos (JPG / BMP / PNG)
• Playback videos (AVI / MOV / MP4 / M2T / MTS / M2TS)
• Shoot & View and auto save photo on your Android devices
• Up to 3 devices can access content from the Wi-Fi SD card at the same time
• Instantly switch connection mode
• Support EXIF information
• Share photos by Facebook / Twitter / Flickr / Sina Weibo and more installed App*
* Depend on Apps installed in device
If your device can't connect to Wi-Fi SD or show WIFISD "Internet not available",
please go Settings > Wi-Fi > Press Menu Key > Advanced > Turn off "Auto network switch", and connect to WIFISD again.
Tags: wifi sd , wifi sd update , wifi sdhc , transcend wifi sd firmware check , transcend wifisd , transcend wifi sd v1.5 , transcend wifi sd_v1_5 , transcend wifi sd shoot view , upgrade wifi sd v1.6