100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
please go Settings > Wi-Fi > Press Menu Key > Advanced > Turn off "Auto network switch", and connect to WIFISD again.
• Instantly share photos and videos wirelessly
• View photos (JPG, BMP, PNG)
• Playback videos (AVI, MOV, MP4, m2t, mts, m2ts)
• Shoot & View on Android devices
• Up to 3 devices can access content from the Wi-Fi SD card at the same time
• Instantly switch connection mode
• Support EXIF information
• Share photos by Facebook/Twitter/Flickr/Sina Weibo and more installed App* (Line/What'sApp/Dropbox etc)
* Depend on Apps installed in device
• Multi-language User Interface support (English/French/German/Greek/Italian/Russian/Spanish/Turkish/Japanese/Korean/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese)
Instantly transforming your digital camera into a wireless device, Transcend’s Wi-Fi SD card streams beautifully shot photos and videos to your Android devices as soon as they are taken. With the free to download app, Wi-Fi SD card content is automatically organized into a simple file system for easy viewing.
The Wi-Fi SD card can operate in two modes: Direct Share Mode activates the dedicated wireless signal of the Wi-Fi SD card to create a dedicated wireless connection between the camera and your Android devices in any location. Internet Mode connects the Wi-Fi SD card to a nearby Internet hotspot or the personal hotspot function of your Android device, allowing you to browse and download media before emailing to friends or uploading to popular photo sharing websites.
Tags: wifi sd, wifi sdhc, wifi sd update, transcend wifi sd, wifi-sd, transcends wifi sd karte firmware, transcend firmware update 1.6 wifi sd, wifi sd card drains battery, transcend wifisd app for pc, how to upgrade transcend wifi sd card firmware.
• Add SD Card write access for Android 4.4 device.
• Add connecting guide for Android 4.3 device.
• Fix Android 4.4 Compatibility.
• Implemented RAW thumbnails support
• Option for RAW thumnails support in Preference
• Fixed bug of missing Hot Spot (e.g., SONY Arc series)