10K Hours is a simple time tracker geared towards helping you realize your goal of becoming an expert at whatever you choose.
It's been called the "10,000-Hour Rule": the idea that "the key to success in any field is, to a large extent, a matter of practicing a specific task for a total of around 10,000 hours.".
Whether you find the studies compelling, are a fan of Gladwell's 'Outliers', or you just want a simple progress tracker for your projects, 10K Hours is a decent choice. It focuses on graphically charting your progress over time, allowing you to gather as much meaningful information as possible at a glance.
* Track multiple projects at the same time
* Easily view trends in how and when you invest your time
* Quickly see which projects you spend the most time on
* Watch how you progress towards your end goal
Tags: 10,000 hour rule andorid app, 10,000 hours time tracker, 10000 hour app android, 10000 hour widget, 10k hours android.
Recently changed in this version:
New in BETA 0.003
- allows you to view and delete individual log entries
- fixes crashes on Android 2.1
- a few UI tweaks
Thanks to all my early adopters! Let me know if I can make the app more useful to you. If you're interested in translating my app into another language, please email me.