IMPORTANT NOTE: Always Sync Before Updating - To use the latest features such as Face Capture and Employee Approval make sure to upgrade to latest SyncCenter 4.9.0 or greater.
This app will however still sync to older versions of sync center - minus the new features/data until you update to the new Sync Center.
This version of the AboutTime Field Clock 4.9.52 has many improved features. The full release notes are available at www.abouttimetech.com/training-center within the Software Downloads and Updates area and will also be displayed on the initial launch of the application after the updating.
This application only works with the AboutTime mobile time & attendance software. You will need to purchase a device license from About Time Technologies before you can use this application with your system.
The AboutTime field clock is part of the award winning mobile time & attendance solution that can remotely process IN/OUT time punches for 10 employees up to 1000's of employees in small to very large enterprise level organizations. It has many management and productivity tools built in that help bring accountability, security, and transparency to the remote work environment.
Employee Face Capture - capture an image of the employee for each time record, on clock IN and OUT.
Employee Approval feature (feature allowing employees to approve their own time. This includes forced approval where approval is required
before records sync from the device.)
Smart Card/RFID support for employee authentication
Location Selection drop down added to Job Photo save screen (to override the default job for the device)
Digital Timesheet full Parent | Sub Location path is displayed in Add records and Timesheet display
UI Adjustments to Digital Timesheet (utilize unused space)
Link to Web Clock added to 'Menu'
GPS Spoofing Prevention has been added to the application - (this prevents GPS falsification using various rouge Third Party Spoofing Apps)
Clock Out Disclaimer - this feature first appeared in Touch Center and is now available on Android. The disclaimer status will also be
captured and displayed in Control Center Time Editor for the following values (accepted, declined, no response and not presented)
Basic non-Java HTML support added to the Clock OUT Disclaimer (you can add third party links, google forms and other items in HTML format
limited to 255 characters)
Managers With Clock In Others will see a new option to list employee names by First, Last or Last, First
...More Details at www.abouttimetech.com/training-center....
Core Timekeeping Features:
- Sync only field collected data back to the office; only update device with the latest company data from the main office; or sync both at the same time over the internet.
- Employees can authenticate with a 4 or 12 digit pin code.
- Very easy and simple user interface and navigation.
- Track 1000's of cost codes with powerful restriction capabilities in the back end software per job or per employee.
- Powerful time limiter and rounding capability per job or company/division.
- GPS coordinates collected on each IN/OUT punch.
- Employee feedback functionality in the field, sent to the office on sync.
- Enter production units on clock as you clock IN to another cost code, or out.
- Track what equipment you are working on.
- Clock IN/OUT a crew at once.
- Spot Check who's clocked in on a device at any time.
- Job Photos from the field.
- Job Cost Code Budgets to control cost from the field.
- Fix time records if given privileges to do so from the field before sync to the office.
- Allocation of cost codes between an employee's real IN/OUT punch.
- Approval of time records with digital and physical signature in the field prior to sending to the office.
- Redundant record recovery up to 15 days.
- Per Diem tracking capability for employees.
- Text or audio field notes from the field.
Tags: abouttime , attendance control , exaktime job clock records recovery , abouttime lication , mobile app for time tracking field employees , attendance sheet , aboutitme apk
from 93 reviews