aCalendar+ Calendar & Tasks
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Very easy to navigate
- Super customizable
- Lightweight, no battery drain
- Auto-imports your Google calendars
- Easy to add events in the app
- Three different widgets
- Couldn't find a single one - it's amazing!
+ By Tapir Apps GmbH
In three words: perfect calendar app
aCalendar is everything I ever wanted in a calendar app. It's super simple, ultra customizable, eminently navigable, and practically perfect in every way.
If you've connected your device to your Google account, aCalendar will automatically import data from any calenders you've linked there. Swap between a month, week, and day view with swipes that just make sense, smoothly transitioning between each view. Events are grouped by color so you keep your various task lists organized, and you can add new events right within the app, even scheduling them to recur if you like. Birthdays are automatically imported from your contacts list. Widgets are gorgeous and available for all three views.
It's lightweight, doesn't drain your battery, totally free, and doesn't have a single ad. Can I get a round of applause, please?
If you upgrade to the premium version, you get even more views plus extra themes and business.oriented features like free/busy settings and sharing files. Also, proceeds go towards helping protect the endangered Mountain Tapir. Seriously, I want to give these guys a kiss.
I couldn't find a single thing not to love about aCalendar. Very, very highly recommended.
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our earnings for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google Calendar only)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by rating 5-stars and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, Thai, etc.)
aCalendar+ Calendar & Tasks Videos
solves several problems with calendar-based birthdays, stability issues, Android 5 issues in tasks and many minor bugs.
If there are any questions or problems please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Perform I/O operations over NFC (Near Field Communication).
- - Read your calendar data.
- - Read your contact data.
- - Read the sync settings.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Request authentication tokens from accounts linked to your phone.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your calendar data.
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Change the sync settings.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.2 released on 01/09/15.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0 released on 12/12/14.
- New pricePrice increased from €2.99 to €3.99 on 12/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.99.3 released on 10/03/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.98.4 released on 09/06/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.18.4 released on 06/18/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.18.3 released on 06/17/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.18.2 released on 06/14/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.18.1 released on 06/14/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.17.2 released on 05/01/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.17.1 released on 04/26/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.17.0 released on 04/18/14.
- ChangesName changed from aCalendar+ Android Calendar to aCalendar+ Calendar & Tasks on 04/18/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.16.8 released on 03/13/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.16.7 beta released on 02/01/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.16.6 beta released on 01/14/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.16.5 beta released on 01/07/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.16.4 beta released on 01/07/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.16.3 beta released on 01/07/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.16.2 beta released on 01/03/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.16.1 beta released on 01/03/14.
- UpdatedNew version 0.16.0 beta released on 12/23/13.
- UpdatedNew version 0.15.5 beta released on 11/20/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 11/20/13.
- UpdatedNew version 0.15.4.1 beta released on 09/25/13.
- UpdatedNew version 0.15.2 beta released on 09/01/13.
- UpdatedNew version 0.15.1 beta released on 06/18/13.
- UpdatedNew version 0.15.0 beta released on 04/29/13.
- UpdatedNew version 0.14.9.2 beta released on 04/16/13.
- UpdatedNew version 0.14.9.1 beta released on 04/14/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 04/02/13.
- UpdatedNew version 0.14.8.3 beta released on 03/20/13.
- UpdatedNew version 0.14.8.1 beta released on 03/19/13.
- UpdatedNew version 0.14.7 beta released on 02/11/13.
- New pricePrice increased from €1.99 to €2.99 on 01/02/13.
- UpdatedNew version 0.14.6 beta released on 12/17/12.
- UpdatedNew version 0.14.5 beta released on 12/11/12.
- UpdatedNew version 0.14.4 beta released on 12/09/12.
- UpdatedNew version 0.14.2 beta released on 10/23/12.
- UpdatedNew version 0.14.1 beta released on 10/16/12.
- UpdatedNew version 0.13.9 beta released on 08/17/12.
- UpdatedNew version 0.13.8 beta released on 08/16/12.
- UpdatedNew version 0.13.7 beta released on 08/16/12.
- UpdatedNew version 0.13.6 beta released on 08/01/12.
- UpdatedNew version 0.13.5 beta released on 07/27/12.
- UpdatedNew version 0.13.4 beta released on 07/23/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 07/11/12.
- UpdatedNew version 0.13.3 beta released on 07/09/12.
- UpdatedNew version 0.13.2 beta released on 07/02/12.
- UpdatedNew version 0.13.1 beta released on 06/26/12.
Displaying 4 of 50 - show all
Got for the widget but can't read it on a tablet!
can not off reminder very irritating recommend to have a note option. recomend to have voice record option.recommend can add picture on all day even. recommend can save people name to contact. I dont see the paid version is different from the free one. not any option that more helpfull. if you can fix some litle problems it will be the best calendar app ever
Cannot even imagine something better! Should tasks be viewable and settable on my MacBook?
Nexus 4 CM11. Great graphical calendar app. Wish it incorporated Google Tasks but is still best GCalendar replacement app I've found. Recommended.
Wow! Our search for a good calendar is over. The android calendar stinks and the Google calendar went from bad to horrific. This calendar is readable in any mode! It has every function designed and laid out efficiently. It's super FAST compared to some others that have a similar layout. Whenever I thought I wanted to make a tweak there was a setting for that! Honestly, I can't imagine anythi
I used to use CalenGoo for many years, and recently I found this one and found it great. Two more things to make this even better: 1. Add a mechanism to prevent accidentally dragging event to a wrong time/date. 2. Separate Time Zones, as available on the web version Google calendar. This would be very much desired and required function for those travel and fly a lot.
Works great, no problems at all.