Acrosync - a new rsync client
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Wirelessly transfer photos, videos, music, and documents between your Android devices and computers, such as desktops, servers, NAS, or remote access accounts.
• Convenient and intuitive interface -- a single tap on your device starts the sync, without the need to physically access the computer.
• Fast and smart transfer -- only those newly created or modified files will be transferred. For a partially modified file, only the modified portion is sent over the network.
• State-of-the-art encryption – all network connection are protected against attacks even over insecure networks.
• File corruption never happens – file transmission is verified by MD5 checksums.
More amazingly, Acrosync does not require installation of proprietary server software. This is because Acrosync implements rsync, a mature open-source file sync protocol available on all platforms. By leveraging rsync, Acrosync can magically turn any computer into a file sync server without extra installation.
Requirements on the computers that Acrosync connects to:
• Linux computers must be accessible via ssh.
• Mac computers must have Remote Login enabled.
• For Windows computers, openssh and rsync must be installed, both of which are freely available as independent packages, or as part of cygwin.
Advanced features, such as public-key login, file exclusion/inclusion by pattern, schedulers, are available via a single in-app-purchase (which also removes advertisements).
Tags: rsync client, rsync test connection, wifi file transfer application source, opensource rsync, sync file modification, acrosync key format, acrosync 5 problem, acrosync rsync, wifi file, rsync scheduler.
• Fixed a bug in uploading with deletion enabled.
• Private keys are now stored encrypted.
• File exclusion/inclusion fixed and tested.