1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Adobe
• Adobe Ideas is vector based which means your drawing can scale to any size without loss of fidelity or pixilation. Print out your work at billboard size! Adobe Illustrator is also vector based so bring your sketches into Illustrator to see the vector paths and manipulate them.
• Zoom to incredible detail without jaggies or big pixels: fluidly zoom in while drawing to create fine details. Zoom out to see a complete view and add larger elements.
• Work with a separate drawing layer and photo layer, controlling the opacity of each.
• 50-level undo/redo
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Access your files in Adobe Creative Cloud* – pull in an image file as a photo layer that you can control separately. Plus, upload unfinished work to Adobe Creative Cloud* and finish it in Adobe Illustrator.
• Variable-size brushes using multi-touch control
• Vector eraser
• Gallery-style organizer to quickly scroll through your ideas and color themes
• Huge virtual canvas
By clicking the Install button, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software License Agreement at http://www.adobe.com/go/tt_eula.
Pricing in the European Union, Norway and Switzerland includes tax.
Learn more about Adobe Ideas and other Adobe Touch Apps:
Tags: adobe ideas, adobe ideas apk, adobe ideas.apk, vector apps, sketchpad vector drawing, vector color themes, good sketches to draw, adobe ideas 2.5, draw layer, adobe sketch.
Bug fixes, including fix for a problem with sign-in to the Creative Cloud on Android 4.0.
Support for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S-Pen