100,000,000 - 500,000,000 downloads
- Easy navigation buttons
- Single Page or Continuos Scroll modes
- Great zoom-in / zoom-out performance
- Movable to SD card
- There aren't big differences respect ThinkFree Office (default app)
+ By Adobe
This is the official Adobe Reader app for Android. It provides a high quality and fast PDF viewing and navigation
Adobe Reader it has been carefully developed to view high quality PDF in smartphones small screens. It offers an enhanced experience on it since it adjusts documents content to fit screen size thanks to Text Reflow mode. What's more, you can choose different viewing modes for convenient viewing (Single Page or Continuos Scroll).
Regarding navigation, you may zoom-in and zoom-out easily and with a fast screentouch response. Some navigations buttons have been enable to increase the navigation speed through the document: text search function, page navigation and "previous" and "next" buttons on the sides.
Built-in file manager provides quick access to all PDF files saved on the device. Adobe Reader get integrated in the sharing and sending options of the device. It's available in many languages. Check the developer description out to know if your language is supported. Adobe Reader can be moved to the SD Card.
About its flaws, we've compared Adobe Reader performance with ThinkFree Office which is the default reader of Android and we didn't find a big difference between them. That means, apart from the interface, Adobe Reader is not offering appreciable extra-features in comparison with the default reader.
Adobe Reader has been developed by the well-known Adobe Systems, developers of the Adobe franchise with great titles as: Flash Player, Adobe Air, Adobe Photoshop, among others.
We could say that Adobe Reader is a must have in your Android, but it's not since the default reader app works quite good. However, if you like Adobe Reader interface or you have some kind of preference for it, don't hesitate and install it in your phone. It does what is supposed to and even more. It's a great PDF reader as we all know from the desktop program.
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Contextual text search using snippets
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Purchase ExportPDF from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Purchase PDF Pack from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat Plus subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
• Return to your previous location after going to a link or bookmark
• Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to easily organize and find documents
• Copy documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Print and share documents
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
• Bug fixes
• Support for printing from Android 4.4, KitKat
• Cover page support for viewing in two page mode
• Bug fixes
• Freehand drawing tool menu with options to modify line height, color, and transparency
• Bug fixes
You Can Downliad Android theme apk to your computer or mobile from:
thanks you so mush
Hallo Adobe â€žGeniesâ€œ macht doch bitte die Seiten Anzeige Unten-Links oder Rechts.
Mit oben Links kann man keine BÃ¼cher lesen, es stÃ¶rt bestialisch!
Doesn't open all files
A must have app....
Just what I expected