Multi Page Preview of InDesign & InCopy Files
ADOView is a the most advanced document viewer for InDesign and InCopy Documents. It would allow you to browse all InDesign and InCopy documents on your mobile device and preview them with just a single tap gesture. ADOView also displays information on metadata for your InDesign Documents such as fonts used, Assets linked and color swatches.
Please Note as the quality of Images and ability to see Multi Page Preview depends on the settings you have setup in your InDesign File Handling Preferences. MultiPage preview is only available on documents being saved in InDesign CS5 and above with appropriate settings in InDesign Preferences. Below steps would guide you the steps required for previewing InDesign Documents as Multi Page and in High Resolution
Setting up your InDesign for best results
1. Go to Preference - File Handling
2. Choose "All Pages" in your "Pages" drop down.
3. Choose "Extra Large" as "Preview Size"
4. Save Preferences by choosing Ok
5. Now Save your InDesign Document once to have the preview images updated
Some Notable Features
1. Maintains List of recent documents
2. Browse your Mobile Device for all sorts of InDesign & InCopy Documents
3. See Information on Fonts, Colors and Assets used in the Documents
4. Book View Mode for seeing your InDesign Document as it would appear in real life
4. Pinch to Zoom
5. Double Tap to Zoom
For more information or feedback, please email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: indesign viewer , adoview comments , seeing indesign file , adoview , preview indesign ads , adoview , adoview torrent