No matter how advanced your phone is, when you receive a call you have just two options – answer or hang up. With Advanced Call Manager (ACM) you get more call-handling options (busy tone, SMS auto-reply, mute the ringer) and can personalize your response to different callers.
Set lists of contacts, choose how to filter their calls, save your call-handling options into Profiles and let ACM run automatically without extra supervision!
Advanced Call Manager Free is the free limited version of the best-selling Advanced Call Manager. While you will be able to view the full menu and feature set of the original ACM, you will not be able to save and enable some of the settings, marked with * in the description below.
More efficient call-handling options you can assign to different contacts
ACM gives you three more ways to subtly escape calls without having to hang up:
• Busy tone – send a busy tone to callers. This way you appear constantly busy without acting rude by hanging up.
• *Busy tone and SMS – add a personal touch to sending a busy tone: inform your callers about your availability with automatic pre-assigned SMS replies.
• *Mute the ringer – let the calls through with a muted ringer. More discrete, as it does not give the caller any information about your availability while keeping you undisturbed.
*Handle groups of contacts by creating lists
The easiest way to handle your calls is to divide callers in lists such as “Friends,” “Family,” “Work” and assign blocking rules for each. ACM gives you several handy list options:
• Create blacklists and whitelists – block or allow calls from people on this particular list.
• Various contact-import options – simple and speedy list creation.
• Individual settings allowed – personalize how ACM handles an individual caller included in a list (for example, send a specific SMS auto-reply to your mother while the default blocking action for list “Family” is to send busy tone).
*Create and save different call-management profiles
Once you know what groups of people you would like to block and how, you can save your settings in ready-for-action profiles.
Unlimited SMS templates library
Write and save an unlimited number of SMS auto-replies for all occasions and have them always at hand.
*Schedule changes of the active profile according to your lifestyle
Use ACM’s clever scheduler to set profiles to change automatically. For example, activate your custom “Weekend” profile every Friday night to block all work-related calls on weekends.
Stay on top of all blocking activity through ACM’s log
Keep an eye on all blocked calls through ACM’s log to know who has called and to make sure you never miss an important call by mistake.
ACM’s user-centered design makes ACM intuitive despite its advanced features so you can quickly become a power user.
With Advanced Call Manager you can focus on more joyful matters than avoiding unwanted calls!
If your device runs Android 4.0, please note:
ACM may perform inconsistently under Android 4.0. We are publishing an update with fixes very soon.
If you experience any issues with the app, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: advanced call manager , call manager , advance call manager , free call manager
from 285 reviews