aidoo mobile >gps & job report
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Emixis
aidoo = "I do". aidoo mobile is the field force automation solution, designed for field workers such as technicians, merchandisers, electricians, home caregivers, cleaning personnel...
Use aidoo mobile to optimize your field activities:
* work planning and dispatching
* field activity reporting (Jobs, workorder, photo reporting)
* field activity control (GPS & Time tracking)
aidoo mobile delivers the following features:
- Job planning: Plan a service for a client or building site, dispatch it automatically to one of your collaborators in the field, directly on its mobile terminal and be notified in real time of its state of progress.
-Time Tracking: With a simple click, you indicate when you start or stop your work day, and when you begin or end a service. You encode the kilometers traveled. You create your roadmap, which is indispensable for entering a fee note, invoicing your clients and simply keeping track of your work day.
- Job Reporting: Service times are automatically captured. Afterwards, you can attach notes to the job, a status from a list that you manage yourself (completed, canceled, interrupted, parts ordered, etc.), one or more photos (automatically attached to the service), etc. In other words, you keep perfectly organized proofs and tracking of your services.
- GPS Tracking: Locate your entire personnel without needing to install GPS tags (black box) in the vehicles in order to geo-locate, not only the personnel, but the vehicle itself in said position. All of this takes place in perfect symbiosis with the planning and reporting functionality on a mobile terminal.
Tags: aidoo, aidoo mobile, aidoo mobile’, mobile job reports, commercial janitorial applications, tracking gps field job, wwwaidoo mobilecom, aidoomobile, mobile gps field tracker, aidoo mobil.
* Display availabilities in aidoo calendar
* Configurable view
- Team module
- Travel during job
- WO & asset information
- Pause management
- Push jobs to mobile workers
- Testo integration
+ bug fixes