BRAND NEW for V2.0: a full featured, offline-capable Calendar for accessing your AirSet calendars on the go. Add, edit and search on events, share between calendars, message participants, RSVP and more! Some highlights:
* View only days with events
* Use search field to show only matches
* Drag up & down for future / past
* Tap month heading or day to go to that view / date
Month / Day Views
* Month (or week) calendar grid for quick navigation
* Slide back & forth through days in the calendar
* Fling Month left or right to jump months
* Fling Month grid up & down to switch between Monthly & Day views
* Long press any of the view buttons, date title or nav arrows to jump to a date
* Concise view of event details
* Shows participants & reminders in the currently selected group
* Tap participants to view RSVP status
* Tap Share icon to message participants (via Post, Email or Text), or to share the event with other calendars
* Tap Address to look up address in google maps
Add / Edit Event View
* Includes all fields of the Web calendar, including participants, reminders, tags, RSVP, etc.
Time Zone Support
* View World Time (tap on current time indicator or long press 'Today')
* View when any event occurs in a different time zone (tap on event time)
* View calendar from different time zones (tap on any time zone above)
* For events scheduled in other time zones, view events allows you to toggle between local & event time zones
So check it out & enjoy. Click 'Email Developer' below to report bugs or request features... Thanks!
2.0 is brand new and there may be some hiccups. We're sorry in advance for any annoyances... if you are having any issues please click the 'Email Developer' link below and let us know what's happening, we'd love to fix it - thanks!
The full service - available through Mac and PC web browsers at www.airset.com - provides a private online space for group management with a suite of productivity apps for calendar coordination, online collaboration and file sharing, private group communications, and more. The basic service is free with premium upgrades available for additional file storage, website hosting, and advanced mobile features.
We've had some questions about our App permissions... So, here's an explanation of our App Permission requirements and why we need them:
Network Communication: Determine when your device has an internet connection to sync your AirSet data with your phone.
Read Contacts: Add event participants and invite new group members from your phone contacts.
Read Call Logs: Google requires this permission if we request the "Read Contacts" permission - but our app does nothing with your call logs.
Your Accounts: Enable push notifications via your Google Cloud Messaging Account.
AirSet is NOT advertising supported, so no one is scanning your data or building a profile on you for advertisers. All data is stored encrypted with triple redundancy and is private, safe and secure. The service is funded through satisfied users upgrading to premium services.
Tags: airset mobile, airset, airset wiped out my groopt login, airset google calendar, airset calendar app, airset private browsing, airset d.
AirSet Version 2.0 adds full access to your group's calendars, even when offline. Add, edit and search on events, share between calendars, message participants, RSVP and more!
V 2.1 -- signup, add group, view and invite members
V 2.1.2 -- additional stability fixes
V2.0 is brand new and there may be some hiccups. If you are having any issues please click the 'Email Developer' link below and let us know what's happening, we'd love to fix it - thanks!