You should take time off from the computer in order to rest your eyes and back. - Really ?
You should tell your better half how beautiful they look today. - I should ?
Who can one remember all of this stuff ?
Just use this app and spare yourself the headache.
Some quick Tips:
The 'Distribution' property of a reminder will decide how the alarms are triggered within the hours you select.
1. Uniform - alarms will be spread evenly within the interval.
2. Slightly uniform - alarms will be spread evenly within the interval, give or take 'some' minutes :)
3. Ascending - alarms will start of scattered and become frequent as the end of your interval approaches.
4. Descending - you guest it: alarms are more frequent at the beginning of the interval and become more scattered at the end.
5. Random - alarms will be distributed randomly through out the interval.
Using 'Ascending' or 'Descending' distribution works better with more alarms: 4 to 6 distributed in a broader interval: 6 hours or more. Using it with one or two alarms per day will not really feel 'ascending' or 'descending' :)
- Version 1.5
As requested by you, the users:
Added the possibility to select a custom sound for the notification for each alarm
**Note: Due to a small technical problem alarms will have to be re-enabled after the update. Sorry about that.
- Version 1.4
Added "Custom days" option
Added "Close notification on click" option
- Version 1.2
Extended application support to Android 2.2.x
Added 'Random days' functionality
Some minor bug fixes and UI improvements