10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
App Dialer can be used to quickly filter a large list of apps down to just a few or even just one item in just a few seconds.
There are a few app launching apps out there but what sets App Dialer from the rest is the way app list is filtered. Instead of using an awkward on-screen QWERTY keyboard, App Dialer comes with a built-in numeric keyboard. You can just dial out apps' names just like you would dial a spellable phone number. Want the Browser? Dial 2769737 (spelled "browser"). Want the Gallery? Dial 4255379 (spelled "gallery"). It is that easy!
App Dialer highlights:
- easy to use
- can be started by long-pressing the search button (if your device has it)
- can be started via a notification icon
- starts fast, can be made even faster by turning off icons
- quick dial for up to 10 favorite apps
- pin selected apps to the top of the list
- donation-supported, but otherwise free and ad-free!
Do you want help? We are here for you! Please see the App Dialer's website for frequently asked questions. If your question is not there, send us an e-mail message so we can help you.
App Dialer's website:
Tags: apps that can be hidden in dialer, dialer apps, acontact group manager2 colum apk, hide installed app on dialer in, appdialer is a quick and easy t9-style app launcher, launching hidden apps from dialer.
- changed all references from Android Market to Google Play Store
- improved Google Play Store page handling
- improved hardware key handling (now you can use D-pad center or Enter to launch the top listed app)
- now possible to add shortcuts to the homescreen via the long-press menu
- added a filter to show partially installed apps (apps that get lost if the SD card is damaged or removed)